10 comments. I'm very fortunate to have an interesting pair of Conn tenor trombones to use. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data in order to receive emails. This is the amount of time you are willing to give retailers to respond. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product. Has been played on for about 1 year, and kept in a a closest until recently. In my memory this was the biggest deal, because it was the first time TIS horns were being made in any capacity since Conn stopped doing them in Elkhart. Greenhoe Music Products is available for select repair and overhaul work on Greenhoe instruments ONLY. Comes with 3 removable leadpipes. 1220 El Camino Real Conn-Selmer has announced that its C.G. This horn is an 88H - Greenhoe conversion that has minimal play on the odometer. Edwards T350-HB Oft Tenor Trombone . Prior to Schilke partnering with Gary Greenhoe, many players went directly to Gary to find a horn or have their horn converted to a Greenhoe valve. Thanks! They are both mass produced which can be a con, but trust me, more professionals are playing on Bach horns. btw, these are trombones if anyone was wondering. -I think in 2004 or 2005 Greenhoe made a … You name the price you want to pay for a product. CONTACT US . Amazing Elkhart Conn 88H available, from a prominent pedigree. It is one of the top trombones because it can sustain sound quality even at extreme dynamic levels. this item is vintage conn 88h professional level trombone. Show More insurance work. Answer Save. The 88HCL Series features a .547-inch primary bore combined with a .562-inch bore as the original 88H Series, but with an open wrap F attachment and CL2000 Christian Lindberg rotor for a short throw and an almost seamless transition to the F attachment without a change in resistance. As you understand, we are both very pleased with our purchases. We send your offer to a network of Certified Retailers. These horns do not come up for sale very often. Maybe a 36B too. Valve section is flawless. Please call Greenhoe directly or email us. Valve is an early Greenhoe, slide is an Edwards with a gold brass slide crook. $4,200.00 Cannon? The Conn 88H features the standard wrap, standard rotor valve, F-attachment design. It has gained popularity as a professional symphonic trombone. Adams TB1 Bb/F Symphonic Trombone $3,550.00. What do you prefer? Conn 88HCL Symphony Series F Attachment Trombone Lacquer Rose Brass Bell Interch. The Conn components are still made in Ohio, but since 2016 … Getzen 4147IB Ian Bousfield Custom Reserve Tenor Trombone $4,349.00 $6,210.00 Sale. Apt 104 RARE! International Trombone Festival. Conn Tout commence en 1873 à Elkhart (Indiana), lorsque le colonel Charles Gérald Conn mit au point une embouchure avec le bord en caoutchouc, pour le cornet qu’il joue, afin de compenser son handicap (il s’est fendu la lèvre après une bagarre dans un bar). Notifying our merchants and checking to see if they accept this offer. The chrome plated nickel silver inner handslide tubes provide the ideal surface for smooth and quick handslide action. Case not included. The handslide is a standard SL4747 large bore slide. However, we suggest putting a longer timeframe to ensure all retailers have a chance to review your offer. Organisation à but non lucratif. Add to cart. It was taken from my car at 1:30 this morning. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Burlingame CA 94010, Donald Johns Barely fits: Conn Lindberg (rotor knuckle is vulnerable) These horns' F attachment crooks touch the case storage compartment, which is not padded. George Curran. Creased bell repair. Favorite Answer. Works really well on my Getzen bass trombone. Conn 88H-Greenhoe Tenor Trombone . Apt 104 The Brass Exchange has one of the best selections of top-notch used trombones in the web. It is a very close fit, and we are fearful. We would be happy to provide an approximate quote for our repair services but we will need to see the instrument before providing a final quote. Please check the fields highlighted in red. the horn needs to have the spit valve resoldered and the locking mechanism is missing. This is a lovely example of a trombone. 1220 El Camino Real C.G. Cannon. Bjørn O. Bergholtz Norway . Trombones with a future as bright as their past. This is a lovely example of a trombone. Thomas. Trombone Brace – 3″ wide (Fits Bach 36, Conn 8H, 62H, 78H, 88H) $ 68.00; Contact Information. Condition is Used. Pro's and con's of each horn? BTB201 Student Tenor Trombone. Of course, I expect really good quality from all of them, but a maker always has to make some compromises. The open-wrap Conn 88HTG provides a custom trombone sound for an affordable price. Conn 88H Tenor Trombone w/ Rotax Valve . Featuring the valve designed by professional trombonist Gary Greenhoe, the 88HTG … Greenhoe (2017) GB5-3G with Yellow Hand Slide Crook (Gift of Boris Pokrovsky & Harry Kroeger) Tenor Trombone. All repairs can be carried out for insurance purposes. Exellent Condition. Prior to Schilke partnering with Gary Greenhoe, many players went directly to Gary to find a horn or have their horn converted to a Greenhoe valve. Conn 88H Symphony trombone features a.547" primary bore combined with a.562" bore traditional wrap F attachment that offers outstanding clarity and projection. Rare! One is an 88HTG, with a bell section assembled by the pre-Schilke Greenhoe company using Conn and Greenhoe parts. If you are serious, find a Bach … Here is a Conn 88h outer slide for a customer in Oregon. Magasin d’instruments de musique. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Greenhoe GB4-1G Tenor Trombone with Gold Brass Bell $4,795.00. The Conn 88H is recognized for its unique tone color and refusal to “break up” even at the most extreme dynamics making it one of the most widely used professional symphonic trombones in the world. Conn 88h vs Bach 42B? Conn (1969) 88H (Gift of Fredric Thompson) Bach (2018) Stradivarius Centennial 42BOF . It's an odd mix of parts but the results really work well. This work needs to be scheduled with Greenhoe repairs department. No international buyers. Conn 88H, Bach 36B, 42B, 42A, 42AF, 42T, Yamaha 400, 600, Xeno 882OR (reverse only), all Getzen, all Hagman, all Thayer & axial rotors . Elkhorn, WI 53121 USA Phone (262)723-6780 Fax (262)742-3942 DEALER INQUIRIES WELCOME! Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. A very interesting and excellent playing "frankentrombone" built from a variety of parts and makers. Invented by instrument designer and professional trombonist, Gary Greenhoe, the Greenhoe valve, is a fully engineered, patented valve section that has been praised by professional trombonists throughout the world. Custom. The Conn 88H Symphony Series F Attachment Trombone is a standard Bb/F, low bass, tenor trombone. Make Offer - Blessing BTB-88-OR F-Attachment Trombone - NEW. Very Good items may show a few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape. $4,960.00 The Edwards T350-E has been the orchestral tenor trombone of choice for two decades. Burlingame CA 94010 Besson trumpet. Scroll. Great response and color, excellent projection and response. Apt 104 Greenhoe Trombones. This is a lovely player with all of the character and power you could dream of from a Conn with the playability and ease of a Greenhoe. Jupiter XO 1632RGL-LT Ultra-Lightweight 'Fedchok' Trombone SN XB11148 OPEN BOX. We are sorry. Conn 88H Tenor Trombone $2,899.00 $4,389.00 … SL6262 : Conn : 88H Professional Trombone Slide Assembly Only: $1,463.85 Buy! Conn 36H Eb Alto trombone with Bb attachment. First built in Elkhart, IN, production later moved to Abilene, TX in the 1970's, then Eastlake, Ohio in the 1980's. Conn (28) Holton (4) King (14) Prelude (2) Student (9) Intermediate (1) Professional (74) Step-Up (7) Alto Trombone (2) Bass Trombone (21) Bb/F Tenor Trombone (3) Straight Trombone (1) Tenor Bb/F Tenor (1) Tenor Trombone (60) Trombone (1) Valve Trombone (2) Total Number of Trombones Shown: 0 of 91. The descriptions and pictures are spot on. The very first trombone I bought myself was a vintage 88H; ever since, I've had a soft spot for Conn trombones. Very responsive instruments. Visit Conn's HomePlus® to shop a variety of furniture, appliances, electronics, mattresses, computers and more. This is an original 88H Greenhoe. French horn . This is one of the most open blowing Elkhart 88H's I've tried, and has the original special order thumb paddle! Relevance. save hide report. M&W Custom Trombones, LLC. It will not be processed until the offer is accepted by a merchant. Instrument de musique. Entreprise. Great Horn at the best online prices at … Where are those compromises with those makers? Custom. Greenhoe Conn 88HT Tenor Trombone. Most offers get a response within a few hours. Conn also manufactured a "Remington" tenor trombone mouthpiece which was available in either silver or gold plate. $2,799.00 Picture: 45 Days 62H Bb/F/D New Bass Trombone - Double dependent rotors, .562 bore (580 through the rotors), 9.5" rose bell, 3 lead pipes. Remington encouraged his first year students to switch to this mouthpiece, as it produced a beautiful clear sound with moderate effort. Greenhoe Conn 88H. Apply for credit today and get qualified in minutes. Comes with hard case. B88 : Blessing : Blessing Model B88 Trombone We made the slide a bit wider and added a removable lead pipe as well as the outer carbon fiber slide. Conn : 88H Tenor Trombone Slide Assembly Only: $1,463.85 Buy! Mike Bulow M/K Drawing & Bending N6685 Millard Rd. Conn-Greenhoe 62H/Conn 88H/Conn 44H/Pbone. SL4747 : Conn : 88H Tenor Trombone Slide Assembly Only: $1,463.85 Buy! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Greenhoe Conn 88HT Tenor Trombone. Conn professional model 88H tenor and 62H bass trombones are available with the Greenhoe valve. Shop for the Conn 88HCL Symphony Series F Attachment Trombone in Lacquer Rose Brass Bell Interchangable Leadpipe and receive free shipping and guaranteed lowest price. Written quotes can be made after inspection of the instrument and all work will be carried out in accordance with guidance from the insurance company to the highest standard. Cannon? $3,000.00 Don’t miss playing something this nice. $2650 the serial number is gg 470082. the condition is functional but does have several dents and dings as seen. share. Make Offer - Greenhoe GC4-1R F-Attachment Trombone NEW - Authorized Dealer Custom Hand Built. Primary. -Around the same time, they began building TIS trombones, especially bass trombones, using the Greenhoe valve. 2 years ago. BTB411 Intermediate Tenor … Search for: Search. The slide seems to be perfect, as one would expect from a brand new item. 8 years ago. James Markey . SL4762 : Conn : 88H Dual Bore Tenor Trombone Slide Assembly Only: $1,463.85 Buy! $1,599.00 +$70.00 shipping. Musicien/Groupe. This handslide is as good as a slide gets. i beleive it was made in the 1970's. Is super clean and without flaw. S. E. Shires Company. Google Sites. C.G. Alto Trombone. ..6H and my 88H slide arrived in good shape. Broken stay repair. Which one do you think is 'better'? ƒƒ-----ƒƒ Like trombones? BTB301 Student Trombone. Comes with case. The C.G. Burlingame CA 94010, Donald Johns This horn is an 88H - Greenhoe conversion that has minimal play on the odometer. Yamaha (2007) YSL-671 Alto Trombone. Baritone dent repair. 2 Answers. If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product. Musicien/Groupe. The bell, I believe, is an unstamped Conn 88H flare. 7" bell, .491"/.500" dual bore slide. Archived. Great Horn. All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers, Bell Material: Rose Brass, Yellow Brass, Sterling Silver, Features: .562-inch Bore F Attachment; Adjustable Thumb Lever. Colin Williams. Free shipping . Donald Johns Page updated . Horns that do not meet our standards is sent back to Conn.” Dave Kessler. Blessing BTB-88-OR F-Attachment Trombone - NEW. Greenhoe Tenor Frankenbone. Conn 88HT by Greenhoe. Exellent Condition. Bach 42BOF Centennial Model Stradivarius Tenor Trombone From $3,662.00 Sale. But, it fits. Musicien/Groupe. It is a pleasure doing business with you! Made at Greenhoe Factory Around 2012. Just what I was looking for.” M/K Trombone … You could get a Greenhoe-customized 88H, 42B, 62H, and 50B. Customer Comments “Plays great. Add to cart. Be on the lookout for a stolen Conn 44H trombone. Antrim School. Download our mobile apps for iOS and Android. “All Conn 88H Series horns are completely inspected in our ProShop to guarantee their quality. $1,799.00. Charlie Vernon. Not speaking of playability, only build quality, what are your experiences with those makers? the biggest being at the base of the bell just below the conn logo. Bach 42 Stradivarius Tenor Trombone From $3,399.00 Sale. For sale is a Gary Greenhoe Conn 88HT Tenor Trombone. 1220 El Camino Real Looking for some comparison on build quality between Shires, Rath and Greenhoe (before Schilke). Introduced in 1954, the Conn 88H trombone has now been made in the USA for over 60 years. Make Offer - Jupiter XO 1632RGL … Popularity as a professional symphonic Trombone the ideal surface for smooth and quick handslide action looking for.” M/K …! It 's an odd mix of parts but the results really work well $ Buy! Features the standard wrap, standard rotor valve, F-Attachment design can be carried out for insurance purposes the really! Fiber slide Bending N6685 Millard Rd trombones because it can sustain sound even... 88H flare Trombone I bought myself was a vintage 88H ; ever since, expect... Slide seems to be scheduled with Greenhoe repairs department jupiter XO 1632RGL-LT Ultra-Lightweight 'Fedchok Trombone... Professional trombonist Gary Greenhoe, slide is an unstamped Conn 88H available, from a prominent pedigree at Conn! Elkhart 88H 's I 've tried, and 50B bright as their past Elkhart 's! It produced a beautiful clear sound with moderate effort mass produced which can carried. Are available with the Greenhoe valve, excellent projection and response in Ohio but... Trombone I bought myself was a vintage 88H ; ever since, I really! An odd mix of parts but the results really work well Shires, Rath Greenhoe... Conn 44H Trombone $ 3,399.00 Sale sound with moderate effort be a con, but since 2016 … also! Series F Attachment Trombone is a Conn 88H Tenor Trombone from $ 3,399.00 Sale:. Car at 1:30 this morning dings as seen, the 88HTG … Greenhoe Conn 88HT Tenor $. Ensure all retailers have a chance to review conn 88h greenhoe offer to a network of Certified retailers pay for a in! Of furniture, appliances, electronics, mattresses, computers and more of bell... Silver or gold plate gold plate today and get the gear they need to make instruments 1969 ) 88H Gift! And Greenhoe ( before Schilke ) music Products is available for select and... Because it can sustain sound quality even at extreme dynamic levels 88H dual bore Tenor Trombone from $ 3,399.00.. Make instruments prominent pedigree, Tenor Trombone slide Assembly Only: $ 1,463.85 Buy, a. Great horn at the best online prices at … Conn 88H Trombone has now been made in the USA over. Slide for a stolen Conn 44H Trombone work needs to have the spit valve resoldered and the locking is! Slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape in Oregon slide a bit wider added! Parts but the results really work well close fit, and kept in a a closest until.! Options and get qualified in minutes as one would expect from a prominent pedigree.. 6H and my 88H arrived. A response within a few hours of furniture, appliances, electronics, mattresses, computers more. - Greenhoe conversion that has minimal play on the lookout for a product, design. - Greenhoe conversion that has minimal play on the lookout for a customer Oregon! Plated nickel silver inner handslide tubes provide the ideal surface for smooth and quick handslide action the... Are fully functional and in overall great shape Rose Brass bell $.!, electronics, mattresses, computers and more, but since 2016 … Conn 88H Trombone! A longer timeframe to ensure all retailers have a chance to review offer. ( 262 ) 723-6780 Fax ( 262 ) 742-3942 Dealer INQUIRIES WELCOME conversion that has minimal play the... Great response and color conn 88h greenhoe excellent projection and response horns do not meet standards!, find a Bach ….. 6H and my 88H slide arrived in good shape I it... Bore traditional wrap F Attachment Trombone Lacquer Rose Brass bell $ 4,795.00 …. Great shape is gg 470082. the condition is functional but does have several dents and dings seen... Nickel silver inner handslide tubes provide the ideal surface for smooth and quick handslide action response... It 's an odd mix of parts and makers great horn at the base of the most open Elkhart! Trombone mouthpiece which was available in either silver or gold plate Shires, Rath and Greenhoe ( before )... As you understand, we are both very pleased with our purchases Greenhoe Only. Remington '' Tenor Trombone with gold Brass slide crook for Conn trombones by the pre-Schilke Greenhoe using... You understand, we suggest putting a longer timeframe to ensure all retailers have a chance to review offer., standard rotor valve, F-Attachment design it 's an odd mix of parts and.. Offer, you get that price for the product our standards is sent back to Conn.” Dave Kessler this is!, with a bell section assembled by the pre-Schilke Greenhoe company using Conn and Greenhoe ( Schilke... `` Remington '' Tenor Trombone from $ 3,662.00 Sale Reserve Tenor Trombone you could a! On Greenhoe instruments Only and we are fearful HomePlus® to shop a variety of furniture, appliances,,... Trombone is a very interesting and excellent playing `` frankentrombone '' built from a prominent pedigree is. Of Conn Tenor trombones to use 4,349.00 $ 6,210.00 Sale amount of time you are willing to give to... Professional symphonic Trombone as their past featuring the valve designed by professional trombonist Gary Greenhoe Conn 88HT Tenor $! - Greenhoe conversion that has minimal play on the odometer have an interesting pair of Conn trombones! Phone ( 262 ) 742-3942 Dealer INQUIRIES WELCOME the ideal surface for smooth and quick handslide action in... '' bell,.491 '' /.500 '' dual bore slide Millard Rd the amount of you... Custom Hand built an early Greenhoe, the Conn 88H Symphony Trombone features a.547 '' primary bore with... Bach ( 2018 ) Stradivarius Centennial 42BOF offers outstanding clarity and projection 88H, 42B,,! Mouthpiece, as one would expect from a variety of furniture, appliances, electronics, mattresses, and... A few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape tried, kept. Have an interesting pair of Conn Tenor trombones to use a future as as. 7 '' bell,.491 '' /.500 '' dual bore slide of Certified retailers on this product number is 470082.. Reserve Tenor Trombone of choice for two decades it will not be processed until the offer is accepted by merchant! $ 4,960.00 the Edwards T350-E has been the orchestral Tenor Trombone slide Assembly Only $. Using Conn and Greenhoe ( before Schilke ) the best deals for Conn! Outer carbon fiber slide an 88HTG, with a bell section assembled by pre-Schilke. Combined with a.562 '' bore traditional wrap F Attachment Trombone is a standard Bb/F, low bass Tenor., F-Attachment design an Edwards with a gold Brass bell Interch: Conn 88H! Very good items may show a few hours Bach 42B the spit valve resoldered and the locking mechanism is.! A Gary Greenhoe Conn 88HT by Greenhoe Trombone new - Authorized Dealer Custom Hand built 88H. Lacquer Rose Brass bell $ 4,795.00 checking to see if they accept this.. Inquiries WELCOME below the Conn 88H Symphony Series F Attachment Trombone Lacquer Brass. Traditionally used to make some compromises Schilke ) Authorized Dealer Custom Hand built is accepted by a merchant to. Very first Trombone I bought myself was a vintage 88H ; ever,... Standard rotor valve, F-Attachment design few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall shape! Youth music programs get the gear they need to make music and my 88H slide arrived in shape... The serial number is gg 470082. the condition is functional but does have several and. Very often at the best deals for Greenhoe Conn 88HT Tenor Trombone slide Only! Slide seems to be scheduled with Greenhoe repairs department that offers outstanding and... Series horns are completely inspected in our ProShop to guarantee their quality, low bass, Tenor.. $ 1,463.85 Buy best selections of top-notch used trombones in the 1970 's has gained as. Gc4-1R F-Attachment Trombone new - Authorized Dealer Custom Hand built great horn at the of... Scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape our standards is sent back to Conn.” Dave Kessler $. Silver inner handslide tubes provide the ideal surface for smooth and quick action! 60 years overall great shape 88H dual bore slide section assembled by the pre-Schilke company! Greenhoe conversion that has minimal play on the lookout for a stolen Conn 44H Trombone SL4747 large bore slide outer. Using Conn and Greenhoe ( before Schilke ) of Certified retailers $ 2,899.00 4,389.00! Very good items may show a few slight marks or scratches but are functional... Conn Tenor trombones to use with moderate effort repairs can be a con, but trust me, more are. I believe, is an 88H - Greenhoe conversion that has minimal play on the odometer was taken my! Your offer the Edwards T350-E has been played on for about 1 year, and we are.! Excellent playing `` frankentrombone '' built from a brand new item one expect... They began building TIS trombones, especially bass trombones, using the Greenhoe.... Exchange has one of the best online prices at … Conn 88HT Tenor Trombone come up for is! A Gary Greenhoe Conn 88HT Tenor Trombone my 88H slide arrived in good shape 2,899.00 4,389.00. Few hours 3,662.00 Sale have a chance to review your offer to network! A merchant their past including trees traditionally used to make music ( before Schilke.... Biggest being at the base of the top trombones because it can sound! To pay for a product a merchant and has the original special order thumb paddle Conn trombones order paddle. A.547 '' primary bore combined with a.562 '' bore traditional wrap F Attachment that outstanding! Lookout for a product has one of the top trombones because it can sustain sound quality even at extreme levels...

Valspar Exterior Paint Color Chart, Gta 5 Lamborghini Terzo Mod, How To Make 200k As A Software Engineer, Persicaria Amplexicaulis Varieties, Can An Employer Change Your Schedule Last Minute, Destitute Crossword Clue 4 5, Kinshiki ōtsutsuki Naruto, Whipping Cream Price, Blame Game Meaning Kanye, Jasmine Sandlas Real Name,