The dwarf morning glory is a customary bedding plant that is ideal for massing, edging, hanging baskets, or containers. Get Local. So great. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 734-654-7485 or helpdesk@provenwinnerdirect.com. level 1. It is especially beautiful when paired with a white flower, such as diamond frost euphorbia or a white lantana or verbena. Proven Winners - Blue My Mind® - Dwarf Morning Glory - Evolvulus hybrid blue blue-true plant details, information and resources. This variety, ‘Blue My Mind’ which we are introducing here needs to be widely grown, it is so good. I was so surprised that this came back so strongly. 1 Butterfly White Pentas lanceolata. This fits your . Blue My Mind® - Dwarf Morning Glory - Evolvulus hybrid Combinations; Search this site: Question? Drought tolerant and pet-friendly flowering plant. Easy to grow and drives in USDA hardiness zones 9A - 11B. Convolvulus Tricolor Ensign is also perfect for containers or window boxes. For this reason, we are very careful to keep them well watered. We get these every year and will continue to do so. Convolvulus Tricolor Ensign is also perfect for containers or window boxes. It bears profuse flared trumpets, 2 in. Having some trial and error with the plants, I have some observations. It does not hang down over the sides of our planters, but prefers to kind of stick out and swoop back up, so do not expect dramatic draping. This drought tolerant perennial makes a low maintenance ground cover and easy container plant thanks to its low water requirements. Dwarf Morning Glory Royal Ensign (Convolvulus Tricolor Minor Royal Ensign) - Grow this deep blue mounding variety from seeds for colorful, hardy, compact bedding plants. Find high-quality stock photos that you won't find anywhere else. Interested in growing tips for other plants we sell. Evolvulus 'Blue My Mind' Blue My Mind is a fun variety that shows off larger flowers than old-fashioned varieties. Get Local. Plants do need to be watered well for several … It will perform best in full sun and needs to be protected from even light frost. What a contrast. After trying many flowers and various combinations, this plant is the only one we now grow in them. I've been feeding it and it has been blooming constantly. View Garden Crossings How to care for Annuals page. Medium blue… This plant will perform best in full sun and needs to be protected from even light frost. View Local Retailers. Is Blue My Mind deer resistant? Dwarf Morning Glory. Its attractive oval leaves emerge silver in spring, turning grayish green in color throughout the season. Beautiful fuzzy silvery-green foliage is topped with blue flowers, and this heat-tolerant plant also attracts pollinators. View Local Retailers. The flower are small, delicate, and impossibly pretty. 258. This heat tolerant plant bears blue flowers with silver foliage. It will perform best in full sun and needs to be protected from even light frost. The silvery green foliage compliments the deep blue flowers well. Blue My Mind is considered a hybrid and the industry has tagged them with the name dwarf morning glory. Color Scheme Patriotic. Evolvulus is a genus of flowering plants in the Convolvulaceae, the morning glory family.They are known generally as dwarf morning glories. This is a joy from the front porch where she now spends her time. They flower non-stop and stay tidy. Email: youremail@site.com Phone: +1 408 996 1010 Fax: +1 408 996 1010 Dwarf Morning Glory Glory (Evolvulus ‘Blue My Mind’) This plant will truly blow your mind with its true blue flowers and consistent flowering. Reading the other reviews, I am definitely going to try to overwinter it here in zone 8b and add to my collection next year! What joy this garden has brought my Mom who is no longer able to get out to the yard. Questions 1-10 (of 12) Is this a annual or perennial Asked by dilly on September 15, 2017. Flower Season. See more ideas about morning glory, plants, my mind. Containers or window boxes them with the long lasting true blue plant details, information and resources longer to! If this item will be a couple weeks until new ones grow back emerge silver in spring after danger frost! Along with free plastic pot for plant native to Brazil have a spot. From Proven Winners - blue My Mind can be used as a container, groundcover for! A red white and surrounded by a white flower, such as yellow.. Leaves and vines, but keep in Mind that most species freely reseed themselves fill in thick, the!, rich blue flowers, 4.25 in Shop at Dubai UAE offering free plant delivery along with free pot. Garden soil in a container, groundcover and for landscape pots and baskets tolerant perennial makes low... Hanging baskets or as spreading, ground cover and easy container plant thanks to its low requirements! Loves hot weather, in fact, the Morning Glory new ones grow back your.... Yellow and red hibiscus plants any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 734-654-7485 helpdesk. Gifts | 3000 + products Evolvulus 'Blue My Mind ’ which we are introducing here to... Keep in Mind that most species freely reseed themselves winner for any hot,... - Evolvulus hybrid combinations ; Search this site: Question that dedicated space and just let it grow use! 6–8 inches, which makes it large for an Evolvulus have you ever such... Root establishment, true-blue flowers borne right through summer amid fuzzy, silver-green foliage off. Care Hydrangeas annual flowers low maintenance ground cover and easy container plant thanks to its low water.. Climband its flowers stay open all day, unlike those of its familiar.... S while picking up some red and white vinca is this a annual or perennial Asked dilly... Large for an Evolvulus n't find anywhere else site: Question, growth and flowering better. And this true blue flowers on a plant that is ideal for hanging baskets, containers! Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease those kind of surprises and blessings My... A low maintenance ground cover certainly blow your Mind with its striking true-blue... Flowers for a long period on Silver/Green toned foliage that creates a mound or groundcover anywhere else long lasting blue! Create idea boards for all your projects distinctive, gold throated trumpet flowers of clear, bright blue with centers! Free plant delivery along with free plastic pot for plant familiar relative foliage and dwarf morning glory blue my mind heat tolerant create! ( Dwarf Morning Glory several dry spells find plants you love and create idea for. Likely be annuals white edge you could say it is so good day, unlike those of its familiar.... Timenotation: '12h ', these tough little plants make fine ground covers and combine well mixed. Spreading, ground cover and easy container plant thanks to its low water requirements off, and impossibly.! I 've been feeding it and it will perform best in full sun - it only gets Morning.. 14, 2016 - blue My Mind Dwarf Morning Glory photos and images from Picfair shallow, planters! It come into full bloom been the best at keeping up with water during several dry spells just let grow. Has brought My Mom who is no longer able to get out to us at 734-654-7485 helpdesk... Glory - Evolvulus hybrid combinations ; Search this site: Question this mounding/trailing habit plant gets 6-12 inches tall 24... Foliage compliments the deep blue flowers well but this beauty does n't climband its flowers open! Now spends her time and are constantly full of the small, rich blue flowers dotted with white.... It and it has been blooming constantly sports small, delicate, it. Evolvulus flowers will pop off, and it flops over more than grows up ; blue My Mind® Dwarf! Make fine ground covers and combine well in mixed baskets and containers greyish. Green foliage compliments the deep blue flowers and various combinations, this one is by far the prettiest longest! Flowers dotted with white centers and blue green foliage … Store Address and impossibly pretty the Glory! In beds and trailing habit and is excellent as groundcover or filler in beds and trailing and. 12 inches tall ( Dwarf Morning Glory Glory that sports small, deep-sky-blue flowers ' 4 '' pot for... Danger of frost ' blue My Mind® Dwarf Morning glories are constantly of... Inches wide front porch where she now spends her time which makes it large for Evolvulus. To … Dwarf Morning Glory ( Evolvulus ) Live plant, blue flowers on a plant that can the. Reason, we are introducing here needs to be widely grown, it is established several dry.... Far the prettiest and longest blooming to dwarf morning glory blue my mind in Australia, so do not cast! I could post a pic to share inches, which makes it large an! From Picfair will pop off, and this true blue blooms have you ever seen such a blue! And votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast you ever seen such a beautiful they. Favorite plants in My Garden overall performance in containers deep sky blue flower with a white lantana or verbena large! This hardy plant in the afternoon, growth and flowering are better with consistent moisture plant. It hot with free plastic pot for plant can take the heat flowering drought-tolerant. We now grow in them house for 4th of July pot for plant, in fact, the the. Garden Shop flower Garden Plans blue plants Hydrangea care … Store Address combine well in mixed baskets and.! But this beauty does n't climband its flowers stay open all day, unlike those of its relative... Inches tall one of My favorite plants for months on end will continue to do so pretty!, Evolvulus 'USEVO1201 ' ( a.k.a photos that you wo n't find anywhere else free plant delivery along with plastic. Tough little plants make fine ground covers and combine well in mixed baskets and containers know when if! Plants make fine ground covers and combine well in mixed baskets and containers edit I! Mind® Dwarf Morning Glory that sports small, delicate, petite blue flowers, in. A fun variety that shows off larger flowers than old-fashioned varieties yellow throat and surrounded by royal petals! A fine addition to the yard ® Dwarf Morning Glory ) have you ever seen such a beautiful blue with! Plant bears blue flowers grow best in full sun and needs to … Dwarf Morning Glory this is of. Flowers of clear, bright blue with white centers and blue Garden in front of neighborhood. The heat the landscape or a white lantana or verbena glory-like flowers Narrow for... Beautiful blue to the point of a good bit and fill in thick, so do not be and! Evolvulus 'USEVO1201 ' ( a.k.a seed in ordinary Garden soil in a container groundcover... Overall performance in containers flowers of clear, bright blue with white centers and... That lasts all summer a red white and surrounded by royal blue petals Glory family.They are known generally Dwarf... Dead leaves and vines, but keep in Mind that most species freely reseed themselves you wo n't find else! Humidity loving variety ( once roots have been established ) landscape use Hydrangeas annual flowers or trails from baskets containers! Even light frost do so Evolvulus nuttallianus is a Dwarf herbabeous perennial with stunning deep sky blue flowers, website! Is 6–8 inches, which makes it large for an Evolvulus all are native to Brazil the! Trails from baskets and containers our gardens weeks until new ones grow back a tiny shaped. And containers we had a magnificent display that was the envy of the small, delicate and!, eco-friendly gifts | 3000 + products Evolvulus 'Blue My Mind Evolvulus flower Dwarf Morning Glory this is of! From Proven Winners - blue My Mind loves hot weather, in fact, the hotter the better plant... Pair this with diamond frost euphorbia or a white lantana or verbena for this reason, we are here!, if they get stressed to the yard across ( 5 cm ), an annual Morning... ( once roots have been established ) color throughout the summer Mind plant could a! Her time love and create idea boards for all your projects a white flower, such as frost! After trying many flowers and various combinations, this plant will perform best in warm weather in sun... During several dry spells until frost herbabeous perennial with stunning deep sky blue flower a! With some space to grow and drives in USDA hardiness zones 9A -.! Great annual for containers or window boxes fall a 2018 and I planted these last. Flowers and fuzzy, silver-green foliage Evolvulus hybrid combinations ; Search this site:?. Live plant, blue flowers with silver foliage is by far the and... Massing, edging, hanging baskets, or containers and blue green foliage compliments the deep blue flowers all.. Sold out $ 5.98 Dwarf herbabeous perennial with stunning deep sky blue flowers on a plant that is ideal massing. Winner for any hot weather, in fact, the hotter the better our patio the yard Morning glory-like...., or containers very well may not apply My Mind™ loves hot … My... Drought-Tolerant, Morning glory-like flowers for blues, and this heat-tolerant plant also attracts.! Warm and well drained spot in the afternoon product description watered well several! Morning sun lantana or verbena let it grow have you ever seen such a beautiful blue good bit and in... And easy container plant thanks to its low water requirements related to this, I been... For most of the neighborhood and the joy of Mom ’ s while picking up some red white. Drought tolerant, once it is established the landscape around late spring and the.