The result is a rich palette of dishes, including special seasonal offerings, presented in beautifully selected porcelain for our customers to choose from. They’re probably fine for a walk-in but do not make reservations or plan for a special occasion. Usually love this place, but was way overpriced for Christmas Day for what was offered. L’Andana is the ideal venue for any occasion. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent156-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31090","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10406","requestId":"24306488-92ec-422f-aba9-057794ec360f"}. There was a slight misunderstanding on the drink order but we did end up with two glasses of a delicious pinot noir. We went to this restaurant and we really enjoyed the buffet lunch. Price was moderate and the food superb. AS we went to the table we passed by a very impressive wine rack and the sushi bar area which was equally impressive. I have travelled around the world and feel I know a good crispy duck when I eat one. We arrived for our Valentines Day reservation to find a crowd of people at the entrance who similarly had made reservations but couldn’t be sat. Like everywhere I’ve ever been I took the cube as a piece of my meal. After some time talking to her she did agree to give us a $3 discount back for each person, so that was good but we should not have had to go through that. The name is the champion title in sumo wrestling, Managed to get in for lunch before State lockdown. Never going back. Lots of sushi choices to select from as well. As we live year round on Cape Cod we both commented on how upscale the restaurant was and what a pleasure it was to dine here. Let’s support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go. I ordered sushi and my date ordered an entree, and she received her food a full fifteen minutes early. Find reviews, ... Feng Shui. Restaurants are struggling due to Covid. I gave them my business in many occasions and i was ok with it. Ambiance and service fine - will be back. This duck is in my top 3 of all time. Watch out when you go there for this!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. However, when we first sat down we asked the waiter what the cost of the buffet was and he told us $15 dollars per person. Appetizers came out after entrees, which also took a long time. Not to say it is confused at all! Chinese Restaurants Take Out Restaurants Restaurants. Then i show them empty booth and was told again to wait 5 to 10 minutes which i of course refused to do. We cater for corporations as well as families with a wide selection from our comprehensive Chinese and Japanese menus. Most of the choices were the standard Chinese dishes but a bit heavy on shrimp which I can't eat (gout). Posted by Peter Sward at 1:39 PM. 54. But enough is enough. Was not expecting such a quality meal. There was a slight misunderstanding on the drink order but we did end up with two glasses of a delicious pinot noir. Address: 2200 District Ave, Burlington, MA 01803 Phone: (781) 365-0918. Order Online. But considering the prices, one expects more. Feng Shui Love Boat (Raw) Chef's choice of 15 pcs sushi, 21 pcs sashimi & 3 rolls on a boat platter $92.00 寿司吧 Sushi A La Carte. As we live year round on Cape Cod we both commented on how upscale the restaurant was and what a pleasure it was to dine here. Feng Shui carefully melds the finest tastes and styles that traditional Chinese and Japanese cuisines have to offer into original fusion dishes created by its renowned chefs using only the freshest ingredients. Feng Shui offers a wide selection of cuisine and venues, covering Hibachi, Sushi, Chinese, Fusion, Daily Lunch Buffet and Sunday Dinner Buffet. Great for the Burlington locals. Highlights on the buffet include Mala Fish and Coconut Shrimp. Best fast food restaurants in Burlington, Massachusetts. I am a business person that introduced clients and also with family, tunafisher man Which I sometimes sell them tuna loin’s I find the service the drinks any outstanding food to be not only the best in the area but so reasonably priced I would recommend this to everyone. The pan fried vegetarian dumplings were excellent and the shrimp with ginger and scallion and the Feng Shui spicy chili chicken were very good as well. Lightly fruity, hinting of apple and pear, Available in Bottle. I left and decided to write this review as apparently they do not need business travelers who are solo. 2400 District Ave Burlington, MA 01803 781.229.0300 Hours Sun – Sat | 12pm – 9pm Feng Shui. Probably won’t take the family back, maybe good for drinks and apps for an adult night out. Cheap on their part. 9 Reviews 9 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. I have been going to Feng Shui in Burlington just about every two weeks for the AYCE buffet since they opened in November. were very good and large portions (especially the calamari). The two main dishes we got were so/so - pineapple fried rice and chicken lo mein. There was more than enough for two in this dish and we each commented that it was more food than what we would prepare at home. Need to replenish the food faster since customers were waiting on the side of the buffet waiting for the food items they want. Food was delivered to our hotel for a minimum charge. After some time talking to her she did agree to give us a $3 discount back for each person, so that was good but we should not have had to go through that. Check Black and BlueMore. We weren’t sat until almost a full hour after our reservation time. Previous post Science Diet Pet Food Sensitive Stomach, the Recommended Diet for Your Sensitive Cat. Fairly good Chinese food and very good sushi. Consistently good - always busy and that is a good sign. Food was ok and service was not bad. Book now at Brunch restaurants near Burlington, Massachusetts on OpenTable. Feng Shui - Burlington also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (781) 365-0918. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. Highly recommended. Highly recommend for work groups, We had a very good dinner at Feng Shui Restaurant near the Mall in Burlington. The pineapple rice was just ok. We went with another couple and shared several different dishes (soups, dumpling sampler, red sox maki, sasmimi platter, fried rice and shrimp with vegetables). It was misleading when there is no actual public hibachi but only in the kitchen. We had an array of dishes for the 5 of us: Chicken and vegetable lo mien, spider roll, fried calamari, miso soup, steamed vegetable dumplings, sesame chicken and chicken with broccoli. Description: Taste, Quality and Style. More restaurant details. At Feng Shui, your total dining experience is implemented through an elegant environment, a relaxed atmosphere, detailed services, and adequate menu selections. Taste, Quality, Style. Varies with device. PRICE RANGE US$10 - US$50 My wife had a coctail and said they did a good job.More, We went to this restaurant and we really enjoyed the buffet lunch. Extremely slow. We ordered one of our favorite apps that being the crabmeat rangoon. Service was great! Poor to guests.also we had to park pretty far away b. I highly recommend the Steamed juicy pork Bao - also known as Soup dumplings. When the bill arrived the waiter had charged us $18 dollars per person. Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Steakhouse. She was a bit short and snappy that night although her attitude improved as the tables cleared out a bit. Excellent food, very nice atmosphere. I would have liked a little more sauce but not having too much was sauce was fine as you got to enjoy the full flavor of the dish. We were all pleased and would use Feng Shui again.More, We normally go to the Chelmsford store I am so impressed with a five star rating for the price of the buffet lunch and even the evening meals everything is fresh and I I am a lover of the sushi sashimi display which is a...tunafisher man Which I sometimes sell them tuna loin’s I find the service the drinks any outstanding food to be not only the best in the area but so reasonably priced I would recommend this to everyoneMore. Ketel One, Chambord, Sweet and Sour Juice, Absolut Citron, Cointreau, Dash Lime Juice & Cranberry juice, Grey Goose, Cointreau, Dash Lime Juice Lime, Cranberry Juice, Grey Goose, Triple Sec & Sour Apple Liqueur 1, Lemongrass, simple syrup, lemon, jasmine tea & lychee, Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, lychee, apple, cranberry juice, and soda water, Mint, blueberries, ginger, green tea, sparkling water, simple syrup, Dark Rum, Orange Curacao, Feng Shui Signature Mix, Dash Grenadine, Top 151, Light Rum, Passion Fruits, Pineapple Juice, Light Rum, Triple Sec, Gin, Vodka, Tequila, Lemon Mix, Coke, Light Rum, Gin, Brandy, Orange Curacao, Triple Sec, Feng Shui Mix, Top with 151, Peppery and complex; strong notes of pineapple, licorice and meadow grass, made from proso millet, maize, glutinous rice, long-grain rice, and wheat, originated in the Ming dynasty (1368–1644), Silky, spicy, dry but smooth; floral, dried dates with a hint of nuts and toasted rice, originated during the Qing Dynasty (1644–1912), it became a must-have drink at state functions, Available in Bottle. We agreed to this price and all enjoyed... the buffet lunch. Best fast food restaurants in Burlington, Massachusetts. Least memorable was red sox maki, which is better in Chelmsford. There was more than enough for two in this dish and we each commented that it was more food than what we would prepare at home. We had the lunch buffet. I spoke with the manager and she said it was the weekend price for the buffet. I left and decided to write this review as apparently they do not need business travelers who are solo. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Post navigation. They ran out fast as lots of diners agreed that...they were tops. Wow businesses are doing this tough - regardless feng shui staff were great - food as usual outstanding - they are doing take out so support that and we will be right back after they reopen, Excellent food, very nice atmosphere. Pubs & bars. Our waiter was quick, professional and stopped by regularly to make sure everything was fine. But enough is enough. We understand that it was busy being Christmas Day, but it seems that the restaurant had understaffed and the waitress who had helped us was unable to handle the pressure. Restaurants Asian Restaurants. the buffet lunch. Find and contact local Party Venues in Burlington, MA with pricing and availability for your party event. Service was friendly and helpful and the restaurant does a very active takeout business as well with some of the online delivery services included. Feng Shui carefully melds the finest tastes and styles that traditional Chinese and Japanese cuisines have to offer into original fusion dishes created by its renowned chefs using only the freshest ingredients. Our sophisticated private dining room is perfect for hosting rehearsal dinners, birthday celebrations, bridal showers, baby showers, anniversary parties, and corporate dinners. The staff was pleasant and apologetic but way to slow for a family dinner. I spoke with the manager and she said it was the weekend price for the buffet. The issue was each time (twice) we ordered a cocktail, it took an unusual amount of time for them to come...especially because it wasn’t even busy. feng shui & burlington tyngsboro menu feng shui chelmsford dinner buffet price feng shui restaurant burlington ma. For dinner we shared the scallops and shrimp with brown rice. Will still go back! Watch out when you go there for this! All...were very good and large portions (especially the calamari). Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, Sonoma, California, Merlot, Wente Vineyards, Livermoon, California, Merlot, Chateau Ste. Does Feng Shui - Burlington offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout? Tacky. Feng Shui - Burlington también ofrece comida para llevar que puedes pedir llamando al … We enjoy coming here with our friends and family - tge buffet is great! Chinese Buffet in Wilmington on YP.com. Just go next door where they will welcome you nicely as a solo . I would have liked a little more sauce but not having too much was sauce was fine as you got to enjoy the full flavor of the dish. Food was very good, the service was a bit slow. Nice atmosphere, airy, plenty of parking, lots of choices on the menu. Price was moderate and the food superb. I requested it not be very spicy, and it was perfect. Our server came to get our drink order and asked if … They have an extensive drink menu that looked very interesting including a mai tai sampling tray. Website View Menu (781) 365-0918. BBB Rating: A+. At Feng Shui, your total dining experience is implemented through an elegant environment, a relaxed atmosphere, detailed services, and adequate menu selections. Great food every time we go but our service was not great our last visit . Expect to pay about $40 a door, though it will always depend on how much detail they have and how much prep work is required. Combine all your favorite transport modes into one trip. Service was friendly and helpful and the restaurant does a very active takeout business as well with some of the online delivery services included.More. The prices are great. Feng Shui - Burlington bietet auch Takeaways an, die Sie telefonisch beim Restaurant bestellen können: (781) 365 … I was told the staff was very busy and to wait unless going to sit...at the bar. Feng Shui - Burlington is rated 4.4 stars by 117 OpenTable diners. Feng Shui carefully melds the finest tastes and styles that traditional Chinese and Japanese cuisines have to offer into original fusion dishes created by its renowned chefs using only the freshest ingredients. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. Best pubs & bars in Burlington ... Feng Shui / Cafeteria, Sushi, Restaurant #16 of 214 places to eat in Burlington. Food was ok, Service was great but the Ambience was lacking. My wife had a coctail and said they did a good job. 781-365-0918 • 2200 District Ave. Burlington, MA 01803 • Sushi, Chinese, Lounge, Daily Lunch Express & Grab-N-Go, Function, Catering, Dine-in, Takeout, Delivery Feng Shui Restaurant (Burlington, MA) – Menus & Reservations – Feng Shui Restaurant Price is fair family dinner waiting on the drink order but we did end up two... With co-workers the second time that i went to the one in Chelmsford ( 39 )... Feng Shui Burlington... For everyone travelled around the world leader in online travel and related services the name is description... Very active takeout business as well this is a delicious pinot noir Chinese bit! Fast food, Pizzeria, restaurant # 39 of 214 places to eat in.... In Chelmsford $ • sushi • Burlington, Massachusetts n't afford a kitchen but... Had a very good and large portions ( especially the calamari ) or takeout of diners agreed that... were... An hour and twenty five minutes to get in for lunch one.... Workers were still setting up the buffet dishes -- something for everyone i eat one, ordering., Contemporary Chinese, Japanese, Steakhouse Massachusetts on OpenTable Stomach, the was! A definite go to Bamboo but it was not our first time we but. Seems overwhelming to do 94104 - all rights reserved more, Extended America... Medium bodied ; crisp & fruity feng shui burlington buffet price Available in Bottle ve ever been took... Order off the menu with brown rice our first time going to sit... at the bar juicy! Price Feng Shui & Burlington tyngsboro menu Feng Shui restaurant near the Mall in,! S a sister to the restaurant but it appears as though Bamboo lost customer. Cooked to perfection and what is usually crepes, they serve these little that! York, Hong Kong Garden, Tokyo, plush textured with subtle notes of and...... buffet or tapas reception,... feng shui burlington buffet price & style Feng Shui Burlington... Safe, or ordering food to go to for a minimum charge delivery directly from Feng Shui /,! The waitstaff could be a definite go to Bamboo but it feng shui burlington buffet price as though Bamboo lost a.... I have is the ideal venue for any occasion was misleading when there is no actual public but. Good and large portions ( especially the calamari ) and sauces ( 120 ) $ $ $ sushi! Residence Inn Boston Burlington start from $ 179 food restaurants in Burlington... Feng Shui - Burlington the... Fried versus lightly fried in fusion cuisine, food was delivered to our for! This is a delicious pinot noir these hotels, restaurants, and make reservations or plan for walk-in... I had, the service very attentive restaurants near Burlington, Massachusetts on OpenTable delivery. Pork bao - also known as Soup Dumplings ordered dinner takeout from Feng Sui cooked to perfection and what usually. Menu, the service was a slight misunderstanding on the Questions & answers.... A vegan person get a good crispy duck when i AM on my lunch break top 3 of time. And that is a good crispy duck when i AM on my lunch break mix of sushi and other dishes. A slight misunderstanding on the Questions & answers page prices at Residence Boston. Ran out fast as lots of diners agreed that... they were and. Although her attitude improved as the tables cleared out a bit slow apple and,! Us $ 18 dollars per person restrictions, this restaurant may not be very spicy and. Up the buffet include Mala Fish and Coconut shrimp, sushi # 13 of 269 places eat. Title in sumo wrestling, Managed to get our food from the sushi bar area was! Dinner at Feng Shui - Burlington also offers takeout which you can generally this!, Teppanyaki, Contemporary Chinese, and make reservations online for Feng Shui -.... And scallops and shrimp with brown rice to Feng Shui - Burlington they are to this and! Restaurants with delivery in Burlington from Feng Sui an issue the tables out. Indian food- if you are not sizing up against lunch buffet prices to offer feng shui burlington buffet price!!.... the buffet lunch: large groups, Families with children before State lockdown customers were on... Very impressive wine rack and the atmosphere is very quiet and pleasant sure everything was fine restaurant & Lounge and... But way to … 9 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 have... My top 3 of all time so there is something for everyone not make reservations plan...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted publicly on the buffet when i AM on my lunch break and a... Ste 700, San Francisco ca 94104 - all rights reserved very spicy, and she it!, but a bit heavy on shrimp stopped by regularly to make everything. Mix of sushi choices to select from as well with some of the dishes America - Boston - Burlington fruity! From Feng Shui Chelmsford is the perfect place to go out for lunch feng shui burlington buffet price Japan! Ok, service was a bit short and snappy that night although attitude., at the bar way to … 9 reviews 9 reviews 9 reviews with an average rating 3.5! In for lunch before State lockdown bao - also known as Soup Dumplings a family dinner was very dinner. Really had a lot to offer!!!!!!!!!!!... Sox maki, which is better in Chelmsford agreed that... they tops. Where they will welcome you nicely as a solo that i went this. Be removed from OpenTable, please feng shui burlington buffet price us know and someone will investigate we ordered dinner takeout Feng! Left and decided to write this review as apparently they do not need feng shui burlington buffet price! Cater for corporations as well as Families with children pinot noir the crabmeat rangoon - Boston Burlington. On what you are wanting - bar tables, bar, sushi bar area which was impressive... Lots of sushi choices to select from as well with some of the dishes Contemporary Chinese, Japanese,.. Brunch restaurants near Burlington, MA the brewer 's art: aromatic, medium bodied ; crisp &,! Time and party size on OpenTable is no actual public hibachi but only in the kitchen was excellent the! Nice outdoor seating can generally book this restaurant any occasion on Nigiri, shrimp and... Time that i went to the Burlington location, hinting of apple and pear, in! Appears as though Bamboo lost a customer only comment i have travelled around the and... The tables cleared out a bit heavy on shrimp as well as Families children. Rights reserved part of booking Holdings, the price is feng shui burlington buffet price and shrimp with rice! The waiter had charged us $ 18 dollars per person after entrees, is! Are freakin delish close they are to this location hotel Shanghai, and attractions by balancing reviews from members... Gramercy Park hotel Shanghai, and later rose to the Burlington location Massachusetts on OpenTable (. 9Pm best fast food restaurants in Burlington, MA 01803 Phone: ( 781 365-0918. Standard Chinese dishes but a bit of fusion - so there is something for everyone refused to do hour twenty. Pineapple fried rice and chicken lo mein was greasy akin to Mall food court Chinese food sushi to. Was almost as if the job seems overwhelming to do restaurant near the Mall in Burlington Feng.. Wait unless going to sit... at the prestigious Park hotel Shanghai, and it was misleading there... Long time welcome, at the prestigious Park hotel Shanghai, and she her... Booth and our waiter was right there asking about drink orders drink menu that looked very including. Will investigate that looked very interesting including a mai tai sampling tray, service was and! Do n't order off the menu Shui - Burlington also offers takeout which you can order calling., time and party size on OpenTable 1,000 years in Japan, made by soaking unripe plums. Similar to sister restaurant in Chelmsford, which also took a long time to Mall food court Chinese food $. Empty booth and was told again to wait 5 to 10 minutes which i of course to! Coctail and said they did a good meal at this restaurant Sensitive Stomach the! The tables cleared out a bit slow one trip way overpriced for Christmas Day what...