Home / Community / Secondary Schools / Highsted Grammar School. 13+ Maths Past Papers It was very helpful, thank you and Pi Academy has helped me a lot. I chose it and my kid is improving day by day. It just for them to pick out the brightest (or most hot-housed). 11+ Statistics and Probability Course, Bought: Check their latest performance tables, staff and pupil statistics, test … GCE A/AS Level or Equivalent. Will highly recommend. In a close-fought contest at Orpington, the game looked set for a penalty shootout before Jemma Barton’s dramatic last-gasp, extra-time strike clinched the cup for Highsted and made up for their cup final defeat two years earlier. The English section will involve a comprehension exercise as well as some additional questions drawn from a set designed to test literacy skills. The test consists of 40 short multiple-choice questions about English Grammar. Secondary League Table for Highsted Grammar School This page shows the 20 nearest schools to Highsted Grammar School, ranked by our unique School Guide Rating . There is a 7% difference in the results between private schools and the worst performing socondary school… The school, now known as Highsted Grammar School, converted to Academy status in 2011. Great for practice, These were great as extra practice for 11+ and especially if you do not have a tutor. 11+ Maths Past Papers A selective assessment through the Highsted test will have equal status for a place in Year 7 as a pass in the Kent test… Highsted Grammar School is a small girls’ grammar school (around 861 on roll, including 216 in Sixth Form) situated in the North Kent town of Sittingbourne. Unique and useful, Great resource for 11+ preparation. From September 2016, pupils seeking a place at Highsted Grammar School have been able to take an additional, optional test at the school . Helpful resources for 13+ Prep. View our completed Highsted Grammar School Prospectus Design Provides better practice and boosts the confidence within the students who work these papers. A recent School Adjudicator decision should clear this hurdle and will see applicant numbers rise for 2021 . I can say these are a really great materials for the test. …to secure a place in Year 7. Since September 2016, pupils seeking a place at Highsted Grammar School have been able to take an additional, optional test at the school in September. 8+,9+,10+ Maths & English Past Papers, Bought: 13+ Maths Past Papers 13+ English Past Papers, Bought: 11+ Maths Past Papers 11+ English Past Papers 11+ NVR Practice Papers 11+ Verbal Practice Papers, Bought: 11+ Maths Past Papers 11+ English Past Papers, Bought: 8+,9+,10+ Maths & English Past Papers, Bought: 13+ Maths Past Papers 13+ English Past Papers, Bought: 11+ English Past Papers11+ Verbal Practice Papers, Bought: 11+ GL Maths Pack 1 11+ GL Maths Pack 2 11+ GL English Pack 1 11+ GL English Pack 2, Bought: 11+ English Past Papers 11+ NVR Practice Papers 11+ Verbal Practice Papers, Bought: 11+ CEM Maths Pack 111+ CEM English Pack 1, Bought: 11+ Maths Past Papers11+ Verbal Practice Papers, Bought: 8+,9+,10+ Maths & English Past Papers, Bought: 11+ English Past Papers 11+ CEM English Pack 1, Bought: 11+ Maths Past Papers 11+ English Past Papers11+ Verbal Practice Papers 11+ CEM Maths Pack 1 11+ CEM English Pack 1, Bought: 11+ Maths Past Papers 11+ English Past Papers 11+ CEM Maths Pack 1 11+ CEM English Pack 1 11+ GL Maths Pack 1 11+ GL English Pack 1. The school was established in 1904 in Brenchley House on Sittingbourne High Street as Sittingbourne High School for Girls. 11+ Daily Practise Questions, Bought: The Government has announced opens in a new window that it will not publish any school or college level educational performance data based on tests, assessments or exams for 2020, and has outlined accountability arrangements opens in a new window for 2020/21. If you do not want the school you have been allocated and wish to appeal for a place at Highsted Grammar School then your appeal should be submitted by 27 March 2020, but may be submitted any time after 2 March. Everything is well laid out and presented nicely to really give children a feel for what they will face during the real tests. Contact Details. Highsted Grammar School Q & A (Questions and … View the SchoolDash Insights profile for this school (subscribers only ) Profile . Highworth Grammar School 11 plus Exam Information, Homewood School & Sixth Form Centre 11 plus Exam Information, Invicta Grammar School 11 plus Exam Information. Picture: Google. 11+ NVR Practice Papers Perfect, Very useful to my child. For additional information about how the scheme will work and to access familiarisation materials, please download our support documentation by following this link. Best 11+ English papers I've used, This set of papers is incredibly useful both for the student and for the parent who is attempting to guide their child through the maze of entrance exams. As an outstanding school, we were one of the first to convert to academy status in the autumn term 2010. The annual exams were postponed to October instead of September this year due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. Therefore, I consider that the conclusions and the reasons given in ADA3583 apply equally to this issue as raised in relation to Highsted Grammar School. I do not uphold this aspect of the objection. Entrance to Highsted Grammar School is via the Kent Test. I really like the way detailed answers is provided. 40 minutes will be allowed for the writing task, including 10 minutes of planning time. Bought 11+ subscriptions for my daughter. These establishments are linked with Highsted Grammar School, URN: 136305. The school has 52 teachers with each teacher on average earning the full-time equivalent of £39,043. The school accepts up to 120 pupils arranged in four or five teaching groups, plus additional pupils directed to the school by the independent appeals panels. 11+ NVR Practice Papers The Medway Test … The test will be broken up into sections. As an outstanding school, we were one of the first to convert to academy status in the autumn term 2010. Excellent past practice papers to challenge children's skills and help them prepare for their 11+ test. Highsted Grammar School in Sittingbourne. Really nice people and answer questions with efficiency. Contact details Highsted Road Sittingbourne Kent ME10 4PT Tel: 01795 424223 Fax: 01795 429375. … The same address point on the school site is used for everyone. Find an inspection report and registered childcare. Current Family Association – a sister (or brother in the Sixth Form) attending the school at the time of entry. Material is very good too. The alternative locals test for the Dover and Folkestone grammar schools, together with Highsted Grammar in Sittingbourne and Mayfield Grammar n Gravesham (both girls) will have considerably inflated the figures of children in these Districts found suitable for grammar school. Please log in again. Kent is the largest remaining grammar school area in the country, with 35 wholly selective grammar schools and four partially selective schools. - 11Plus e Help | 11PluseHelp.co.uk It’s amazing here. There will be no differentiation between the two routes to eligibility with regard to application of the oversubscription criteria below. It was very helpful for my daughter. Highsted Grammar School . 11+ Daily Practise Questions Highsted Grammar School - 5 The inspection contractor was: Cambridge Education Associates Ltd Demeter House Station Road Cambridge CB1 2RS Any concerns or complaints about the inspection or the report should be raised with the inspection contractor. Highsted is a village near Sittingbourne in Kent, England.It is in the civil parish of Rodmersham.. It is really great web for a children want to pass 11 plus. It now takes both boys and girls into its Sixth Form. Highsted Grammar School, Sittingbourne: Year 7 students self-isolating. Theatre Studies AS/A2 Level 3 at Highsted. I would recommend these 11+ Practice papers. You do exciting experiments in Chemistry that you wouldn’t do in primary school.”. 11+ English Past Papers, Bought: 11+ English Past Papers A quick and detail information for the 11+ exams in 2020-2021 of Highsted Grammar School provided below for 11+ Parents reference. An email by head of school, Anne Kelly, said some youngsters had been among a child who has received a Covid-19 positive test. Data is available on pupils' attainment, average grades, the quality of the teaching and when the school … From 17 October 2020 for children who go to school outside of Kent. You do not have to give the full details regarding your appeal at this stage and may choose to submit them later, once you have received further information regarding the process. thank you all at piacademy! 11+ Daily Practise Questions 11+ English Creative Writing Success Guide, Highsted Grammar School, Highsted Road, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 4PT. Highsted Grammar School – Term Dates. The first part will consist of a passage to read followed by a small number of questions to assess understanding of the passage and use of inference and deduction. As an outstanding school, we were one of the first to convert to academy status in the autumn term 2010. 11+ Maths Past Papers Very helpful with helping my child with her 11plus prep. The first … Must be used for any 11+ prep work. 11+ Maths Past Papers In this context sister or brother means a child who lives as sister or brother in the same house, including natural sisters or brothers, adopted siblings, stepsisters or brothers and foster sisters or brothers. We use cookies to collect information about how you use this website. Vey helpful!, Great study guide for home schooling. Parents need to check the latest updated information on the school website. In September 2013, Anne Kelly took over as headteacher after the retirement of former headteacher Jennifer Payne. Explaining every question with stepwise answers. A Facebook page was set up in 2014 with the aim of creating a Highsted Old Girls Association. Great resources for 13+ preperation with good explanations...........Great work PiAcademy. Kent is the largest remaining grammar school area in the country, with 35 wholly selective grammar schools and four partially selective schools. An English paper which will assess reading and writing skills. HIGHSTED GRAMMAR SCHOOL SITTINGBOURNE ADMISSIONS POLICY DECEMBER 2018 5 All applicants complete their own Local Authority Secondary Common Application Form (SCAF). Great for practice, Brilliant material for 11+ preparation. Highsted Grammar School. Highsted Grammar School. Good Daily practice for 11+. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Entrance to Highsted Grammar School is via the Kent Test… The tests are nice and are extremely helpful .They are also very realistic.I would recommend this to anyone who who needs help in the 11plus test.:). In the second part, the pupils will be given one title to respond to and writing skills will be assessed on their response. School data, exam results, jobs and vacancies with Highsted Grammar School Highsted Road, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 4PT in Sittingbourne within Kent Thankyou. I have used these papers for my children to prepare for Grammar school. In some cases Grammar Schools will have geographic restrictions on who can apply and in others they are open entry. Very helpful for my child 11+ preperation, Great resources and service .......thanks PiAcademy. The offer of a place in your highest preference available school will be given on 2 March 2020. terms to a part of the PESE that applies to all grammar schools in Kent; there is no specific reference to Highsted Grammar School. 7+, 11+, 13+, SATs and GCSE - Exam Papers. We will formally write to all applicants who registered for the test … A good set of practice papers for 11+ test. 11+ CEM, GL, CSSE, SET Style Papers with Answers, Pre 11+ ( 8+, 9+, 10+ ) Maths and English Solved Past Papers, Pre 11+ ( 8+, 9+, 10+ ) Maths Topicwise Questions, 11 Plus Exam Guidance – Facebook Group for Parents and Teachers, Key Stages Guidance – Facebook Group for Parents and Teachers, List of 11+ Maths books and practice papers, List of 11+ English books and practice papers, List of 11+ Verbal Reasoning books and practice papers, List of 11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning books and practice papers, Highsted test: 9.00am on Thursday 28th May 2020, Highsted test: 4.00pm on Monday 29th June 2020. I used these papers for my son's Prep. School Catchment Area Criteria: Parents need to check the latest updated information on the school website. A Good Resource, I work as a tutor with some bright pupils and these practice papers allows me to practise some challenging work with them, developing their skills and consolidating their knowledge. Level 3 . Bought for practising!, Bought these in preparation for the 11+ in September for my daughter. If you mastered this high school grammar test, see how you fare with this test of high school spelling words! they makes session fun and interactive and is very professional. Highsted Grammar School is located in Sittingbourne and falls under the local authority of Kent. The in depth explanations given with the answers are what sets this materials apart from others. Company number: 07348116 10 June 2020 Dear Parent / Carer Highsted Test Please find attached a flyer for the Highsted Test. The assessment will comprise of: The application period for this additional Admission route has now opened for September 2021 entry. Barton leaves it late to clinch cup success: Highsted Grammar School’s under-16s were crowned Kent champions after a thrilling win over the Priory School. Your papers with answers are great help. The offer of a place in your highest preference available school will be given on 2 March 2020.Â. Amazing and helpful resources. Please complete the first three pages only of the attached Casual Admissions Form and return the whole four-page document to Admissions, Highsted Grammar School, Highsted Road, Sittingbourne, Kent  ME10 4PT. They cover all the topics in great details. About Highsted Grammar School Highsted … There will also be a writing exercise which will not be marked but may be used by a local headteacher panel as part of the headteacher assessment stage of the process. Thanks again. Information about Highsted Grammar School, located in Kent. For information on which books to use and how to structure 11 Plus exam preparation for entry to Highsted Grammar School go to our exam papers and books section for Kent . Must be used for any 11+ prep work. PiAcademy has helped my child so much. Kent ME10 4PT, Copyright © 2015 Highsted Grammar School. If an applicant wishes their daughter to take the optional Highsted tests in addition to the 11+ Verbal Practice Papers, Bought: Excellent quality of tutors and good service. For example, they may be predecessor or successor establishments. Highsted Grammar School is a small girls’ grammar school (around 831 on roll, including 224 in Sixth Form) situated in the North Kent town of Sittingbourne. As an outstanding school, we were one of the first to convert to academy status in the autumn term 2010. The marking will weight verbal ability more than numerical reasoning and non – verbal reasoning. It was known as Sittingbourne Girls’ Grammar School when it moved to its current site in the 1950s. Picture: Google. As you may already be aware, the Highsted Test is an additional 'optional' test for local girls to sit Pupils admitted at the start of Year 7, will be those who have been judged suitable for grammar school education under the Kent selection procedure or, from September 2017, the Highsted optional test (see below for further information.) Highsted Grammar School is a small girls’ grammar school (around 828 on roll, including 194 in Sixth Form) situated in the North Kent town of Sittingbourne. If the number of preferences for the school is more than the number of places available, places will be allocated to eligible girls in the following order.Â. 13+ English Past Papers, Bought: No Supplementary Information Form (SIF) is required. PiAcademy THANK YOU!, These 11+ Maths Papers and the detailed answers are invaluable! The reality is that the private schools need your money and the pass rate for getting in for normal fees is not high. If an applicant wishes their daughter to take the optional Highsted tests in addition to the We live outside of UK at an international school so not tutors or help available for 11+, but we found this very useful as my daughter and i could manage on our own easily with PiAcademy's detailed stepwise answers. The wait is almost over for the 16,207 children who sat the Kent Test last month, as they will find out whether they have been assessed as being eligible for a grammar school … Kent- Choosing your new Grammar school Parents should check with each school for their admissions criteria because these do change frequently. For example, they may be predecessor or successor establishments. However, you will have registered your intention to appeal and an early appeal date will be set for you. We're yet to sit 11+ but we are confident we can do it with PiAcademy's help. 17. Highsted Grammar School – Term Dates. Pi academy is one of the most reliable educational platform. If you have registered online and provided a valid e-mail address, you will receive your child’s assessment decision via email after 4pm on result day. Highsted Grammar School is a small girls’ grammar school (around 831 on roll, including 224 in Sixth Form) situated in the North Kent town of Sittingbourne. I also subscribe for the 11+ English and Verbal Reasoning which gave us access to Exam planners, Additional Resources and detailed answers are invaluable. Covers each and every topics in 11+ maths topicwise questions. Highsted Grammar School is a state-funded selective secondary school for girls in Sittingbourne, Kent. This involves two multiple-choice papers.