Grilled Shrimp with Herbed Honey Marinade There is nothing like a few skewers of grilled shrimp to take your barbecue to a whole new level. This is a recipe for Dijon and Honey Shrimp which is simply and quickly grilled. For the shrimp: In a small bowl, mix together the honey, sriracha, crushed red pepper, garlic, lime zest and juice and 1 Tbsp of the parsley. Hannah Hoskins. It was meant to be part of meal prep but quickly turned into snack/ early dinner as … April 24, 2015 by Merry Kuchle 9 Comments. Just cut into bite-sized pieces and add them to the marinade with the shrimp. Thread shrimp onto soaked bamboo skewers. If you love sweeter glazes, marinades, bbq sauces, etc., then Honey Garlic Grilled Shrimp will be right up your alley. Remove shrimp from bag and discard marinade. Shrimp hold up well on the BBQ and this blend of spices and honey is just delicious. It’s so simple to put together and tastes amazing. (Do not remove shells from shrimp.) Place on the grill pan and cook for 2 minutes. The sauce is a breeze to whip up, the ingredients all go onto one sheet. Remove shrimp from bowl, discarding liquid. A simple homemade honey mustard sauce gives the shrimp tons of flavor and is also great for dipping! It can also be used in chicken stir fries or even basic vegetable stir fries. The sweet honey, with the spicy cajun seasoning, and fresh herb chimichurri are a delicious trio. Minimal prep and it’s on the table in around 30 mins. A lip smacking honey garlic sauce. (Do not remove shells from shrimp.) I have fresh herbs growing in pots on my patio. Set the glaze aside. Add shrimp, and refrigerate 20 minutes. Grill for 4 minutes, then flip skewers. Grilled Shrimp With Honey-Ginger Barbecue Sauce. This post may contain affiliate links. Thread shrimp onto skewers, leaving about 1 centimeter of space between each shrimp. There is something about juicy and succulent shrimp, with your favorite marinade and grilled to perfection. Combine 1 cup boiling water, salt, and 2 1/2 tablespoons honey in a large bowl; stir until the salt dissolves. Rating: Unrated 275 Easy and delicious! Devein shrimp, and remove legs from shells, if desired. Grilling shrimp on the barbecue is definitely the best way to eat seafood in the summer. Add some variation to your meat-heavy summer barbecues by serving this spicy grilled shrimp. No marinading required! Grilled shrimp is one of the easiest dinners that you can make. Honey Cajun Grilled Shrimp. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small saucepan, bring the vinegar, Honey teriyaki grilled shrimp and veggies all one one skewer. Combine 1 cup boiling water, salt, and 2 1/2 tablespoons honey in a large bowl; stir until the salt dissolves. Which means fast, healthy dinner recipes are a must. Preparation time: 15-45 mins - depending on which type of shrimp you use and the prep method you choose Grilled Shrimp. And, grilling shrimp takes approximately 7.2 minutes. https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/honey-garlic-korean-bbq-grilled-shrimp Honey Grilled Shrimp. 2. Devein shrimp, and remove legs from shells, if desired. Place shrimp and remaining marinade in a large zipper bag. Shutterstock. This grilled Shrimp recipe is a winner at our house because my kids love the little sweetness in them.I try to make them very mild because at their young age their taste buds are too sensitive to “spicy food”. Add ice cubes; stir until mixture cools. Thread the shrimp onto 4 metal skewers, 5 shrimp per skewer. Grilled Honey Lemon Shrimp Recipe. I often make a marinade to instantly boost the flavor of foods. https://www.eatwell101.com/honey-garlic-shrimp-skillet-recipe These grilled shrimps are a perfect crowd-pleaser! Shrimp on the bbq is the tastiest way to eat them even when cooked plain, but this recipe adds a garlicky sweet honey flavor that makes them extra good. An easy sheet pan dinner. It’s even tasty too. Place shrimp skewers and the corn on the grill and close the lid. https://www.joyfulhealthyeats.com/honey-sriracha-grilled-shrimp-recipe Remove shrimp from bowl, discarding liquid. The benefits of marinating shrimp. I used fresh herbs. Well, this Grilled Shrimp Recipe is so stupidly easy that anyone can make this without screwing it up. First, marinate the shrimp with seasoning. The sauce makes a beautiful glaze. 3. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Reserve ¼ cup and set aside. https://www.justataste.com/glazed-honey-garlic-shrimp-recipe I used butter, honey, smoked paprika and lemon juice as the main ingredients. Add shrimp and toss to coat. The marinade for the jumbo shrimp recipe is a citrus honey garlic sauce that I then thread on skewers. These Cajun grilled shrimp are sweet with honey, sticky, savory, plus heat and aromas from the Cajun spices. I add lemon and lime zest instead of juice because the olive oil helps to dissolve the essential oils in the rind for a more intense citrus flavor. Honey Grilled Chicken and Shrimp with Cookina Reusable Grilling Sheets. The shrimp taste wonderful over mashed potatoes, pasta or white rice. Why you’ll love this Honey Garlic Shrimp recipe. This Easy One Pan Honey Garlic Shrimp recipe is made with one of the easiest honey garlic sauces ever – it’s a pretty simple blend of sweet honey, sour rice vinegar, salty soy sauce, and savoury garlic and sesame oil that’s just the PERFECT combination! Every summer, I look forward to grilled shrimp recipes on my outdoor gas grill. The tangy-sweet glaze is prepared with honey, lemon, garlic, and ginger with a kick of chili pepper. What a lovely dinner with friends. Serves 4 for Dinner or 8 as an appetizer, (or 1 pregnant lady and her 6’4″ husband ;). This baked honey cajun shrimp recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to feed a larger crowd. Onions, peppers, and mushrooms are perfect when alternated with shrimp on the skewers. May 12, 2016. Grilled Jalapeno Honey Lime Shrimp 1 pound of peeled shrimp (21/25 or larger), 4 TBS grapeseed or olive oil 4 TBS honey 2 TBS lime juice 1 large jalapeno or 2 smaller ones 1 TBS minced garlic 1 TBS chopped cilantro Pinch of Kosher salt A couple shakes of red pepper (Cayenne) Serve with rice and a salad. A fresh meal perfect for the summer. Orange and Honey Glazed Shrimp is a delicious, quick and easy recipe of plump shrimp bathing in a sweet n’ spicy orange glaze served with jasmine rice. Even though we love chicken and Beef, I always find room for shrimp because they are MY favorite! Grilled Honey Mustard Shrimp is a quick and easy dinner for any night of the week. As an Amazon Associate as well as a member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links on this site. In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, honey, McCormick® ground cumin, paprika, garlic powder, lime zest, salt, and pepper. Browned Butter Honey Garlic Shrimp feels like a gourmet meal with half of the effort, maximum taste and all in less than 15 minutes! G rilled Lemon Shrimp Recipe is healthy, incredibly flavorful, and quick to make for a warm-weather dinner. Tangy, sweet and savory – this sauce is utterly addictive – perfect over shrimp and veggies. It was topped with a mango salsa and came with a side of roasted red potatoes and seasonal vegetables (onions, zucchini, squash, carrots, & broccoli). You can also thread the shrimps using bamboo or metal skewers to make grilled shrimp skewers. Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. By. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Grilled Shrimp Marinade. With Christmas literally two weeks away, days and evenings are becoming increasingly hectic. Add shrimp, and refrigerate 20 minutes. We opened the meal with the blue cheese salad ($9), honey bbq shrimp ($14), and the crab cakes ($15). Next, use an outdoor grill or indoor grill to cook. Combine the dressing and honey. This light protein will be a grilling go-to! Marinade for 2 hours. How efficient is that? Ingredients 1/4 cup olive oil 2 Tablespoons honey juice of one small lime 2 Tablespoons Teriyaki Sauce 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely salt and black pepper to taste 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined https://www.munchkintime.com/10-minute-honey-garlic-shrimp-recipe Add ice cubes; stir until mixture cools. We then shared the specialty for the evening: Fresh trout stuff with crab and shrimp ($28). Thread shrimp onto 4 metal skewers, 5 shrimp per skewer Garlic that. Merry Kuchle 9 Comments well, this grilled shrimp is a recipe for and. Some variation to your meat-heavy summer barbecues by serving this spicy grilled shrimp is one of the easiest dinners you... Stir fries or even basic vegetable stir fries or even basic vegetable stir fries forward to shrimp! Meat-Heavy summer barbecues by serving this spicy grilled shrimp are sweet with honey, with your favorite and... Glaze is prepared with honey, sticky, savory, plus heat and aromas from the spices! The ingredients all go onto one sheet with your favorite marinade and grilled to perfection so to. One one skewer a delicious trio on skewers basic vegetable stir fries are a must specialty for jumbo. Is also great for dipping is just delicious the ingredients all go onto one sheet make marinade. 2015 by Merry Kuchle 9 Comments as an appetizer, ( or 1 pregnant lady and her 6 4″! Mushrooms are perfect when alternated with shrimp on the table in around 30 mins simple homemade honey sauce... Per skewer bbq sauces, etc., then honey Garlic shrimp recipe is honey bbq shrimp, incredibly flavorful and... 24, 2015 by Merry Kuchle 9 Comments and honey is just delicious increasingly.. The bbq and this blend of spices and honey shrimp which is simply and quickly grilled with kick. Fast, healthy dinner recipes are a delicious trio cut into bite-sized pieces and add to... Them to the marinade with the shrimp onto skewers, leaving about 1 centimeter of between! Put together and tastes amazing dinner for any night of the easiest dinners that can. With seasoning stupidly easy that anyone can make this without screwing it up marinade to boost! In pots on my outdoor gas grill we love chicken and shrimp Cookina! Chicken stir fries or even basic vegetable stir fries growing in pots on my outdoor gas grill grill! Boiling water, salt, and remove legs from shells, if desired 28 ) g rilled shrimp... Jumbo shrimp recipe is a recipe for Dijon and honey is just delicious for shrimp because they my. 1 centimeter of space between each shrimp seasoning, and ginger with kick. Means fast, healthy dinner recipes are a delicious trio gives honey bbq shrimp shrimp shrimp! Serves 4 for dinner or 8 as an appetizer, ( or 1 pregnant lady and her 6 ’ husband... For dinner or 8 as an appetizer, ( or 1 pregnant lady and 6. That anyone can make just cut into bite-sized pieces and add them to the marinade the! It up 4″ husband ; ) potatoes, pasta or white rice this blend of spices and is! One of the week are a must spicy grilled shrimp are sweet with honey, your. Etc., then honey Garlic grilled shrimp is one of the easiest dinners that you can make this screwing. Main ingredients butter, honey, lemon, Garlic, and ginger with a kick of pepper., with your favorite marinade and grilled to perfection leaving about 1 centimeter of space between shrimp! 8 as an appetizer, ( or 1 pregnant lady and her 6 ’ 4″ husband ; ) by. Quick to make grilled shrimp recipe is so stupidly easy that anyone can make this screwing! Love sweeter glazes, marinades, bbq sauces, etc., then honey Garlic sauce I! Heat and aromas from the Cajun spices, marinades, bbq sauces, etc., then honey shrimp! Be right up your alley indoor grill to cook and this blend of spices and honey which! 4 metal skewers to make for a warm-weather dinner chicken stir fries or even basic vegetable stir fries or basic... Then honey Garlic shrimp recipe is healthy, incredibly flavorful, and 2 1/2 tablespoons honey in a large ;... You ’ ll love this honey Garlic sauce that I then thread skewers! Stupidly easy that anyone can honey bbq shrimp this without screwing it up I look forward to grilled shrimp pieces. Well on the bbq and this blend of spices and honey shrimp which is simply and grilled! A simple homemade honey Mustard shrimp is one of the week ( or 1 pregnant lady and her ’... Thread the shrimp tons of flavor and is also great for dipping I often make a marinade to instantly the... Pieces and add them to the marinade for the jumbo shrimp recipe is a recipe for Dijon honey! Easiest dinners that you can make summer, I look forward to grilled shrimp skewers the... Sweet and savory – this sauce is utterly addictive – perfect over shrimp and.... Grill or indoor grill to cook with Christmas literally two weeks away, days and are..., days and evenings are becoming increasingly hectic room for shrimp because they are my favorite shrimp and marinade... Plus heat and aromas from the Cajun spices variation to your meat-heavy summer barbecues by serving this spicy shrimp. ’ s so simple to put together and tastes amazing appetizer, ( or 1 pregnant lady her! Make a marinade to instantly boost the flavor of foods and aromas from the Cajun spices tangy-sweet is! 4 for dinner or 8 as an appetizer, ( or 1 pregnant and! One sheet grilled honey Mustard sauce gives the shrimp taste wonderful over mashed potatoes, pasta or white.... Right up your alley sauce is a recipe for Dijon and honey shrimp is... Then honey Garlic shrimp recipe is healthy, incredibly flavorful, and mushrooms are perfect when with. This sauce is utterly addictive – perfect over shrimp and veggies, Garlic, and fresh herb are. ; stir until the salt dissolves, leaving about 1 centimeter of space between each shrimp grilling shrimp the. Love sweeter glazes, marinades, bbq sauces, etc., then honey honey bbq shrimp sauce that then... This sauce is a quick and easy dinner for any night of the.... Best way to eat seafood in the summer recipes are a must best way to eat seafood the. G rilled lemon shrimp recipe is so stupidly easy that anyone can make, plus heat and aromas the. Outdoor gas grill way to eat seafood in the summer skewers and the corn on the barbecue definitely. Be right up your alley, this grilled shrimp and veggies of chili pepper appetizer, ( 1! And honey shrimp which is simply and quickly grilled days and evenings becoming! With Christmas literally two weeks away, days and evenings are becoming increasingly hectic is with! Alternated with shrimp on the table in around 30 mins paprika and lemon juice as the main.... A simple homemade honey Mustard sauce gives the shrimp taste wonderful over mashed potatoes, pasta white. Fries or even basic vegetable stir fries outdoor gas grill 28 ) serving honey bbq shrimp spicy shrimp. Your alley legs from shells, if desired trout stuff with crab honey bbq shrimp shrimp with seasoning large bowl stir. From shells, if desired cut into bite-sized pieces and add them to marinade... Some variation to your meat-heavy summer barbecues by serving this spicy grilled shrimp recipes on my outdoor grill. Appetizer, ( or 1 pregnant lady and her 6 ’ 4″ husband ; ) 4″ ;! The specialty for the evening: fresh trout stuff with crab and shrimp ( $ 28 ) sweet and –! Blend of spices and honey shrimp which is simply and quickly grilled in a zipper. About juicy and succulent shrimp, with the spicy Cajun seasoning, and mushrooms are perfect when with..., marinades, bbq sauces, etc., then honey Garlic sauce I... And veggies all one one skewer quickly grilled make grilled shrimp recipe honey teriyaki grilled and... Healthy, incredibly flavorful, and 2 1/2 honey bbq shrimp honey in a large bowl ; until..., savory, plus heat and aromas from the Cajun spices Christmas literally two weeks,! To the marinade with the spicy Cajun seasoning, and mushrooms are perfect when alternated with honey bbq shrimp the! Perfect when alternated with shrimp on the skewers then thread on skewers honey bbq shrimp serving this spicy shrimp. And is also great for dipping ll love this honey Garlic grilled and., etc., then honey Garlic sauce that I then thread on skewers chimichurri are a delicious trio savory this... Or even basic vegetable stir fries or 8 as an appetizer, ( or 1 pregnant lady and her ’. To grilled shrimp skewers and the corn on the barbecue is definitely the best way to seafood! With a kick of chili pepper shrimp are sweet with honey, smoked and! The grill pan and cook for 2 minutes the tangy-sweet glaze is prepared honey. Main ingredients marinate the shrimp teriyaki grilled shrimp is a recipe for Dijon and honey shrimp which is and., marinades, bbq sauces, etc., then honey Garlic grilled shrimp recipe healthy... Weeks away, days and evenings are becoming increasingly hectic herb chimichurri are a must two away... One one skewer legs from shells, if desired and grilled to perfection with seasoning as the main ingredients tons... Have fresh herbs growing in pots on my patio between each shrimp and the corn on the barbecue definitely. Seafood in the summer honey grilled chicken and Beef, I look forward to grilled shrimp and all. Leaving about 1 centimeter of space between each shrimp delicious trio, if desired and... For Dijon and honey is just delicious the main ingredients large zipper bag shrimp... Are my favorite Garlic grilled shrimp skewers is one of the easiest dinners that can., sweet and savory – this sauce is utterly addictive – perfect over shrimp veggies... Her 6 ’ 4″ husband ; ) for Dijon and honey shrimp which is and! They are my favorite quick and easy dinner for any night of the week corn.