Yes. You can get up to 25,000 kicks from invites, which is equivalent to inviting 100 friends. We'll answer this question in this ultimate Shopkick review. These are some of the best apps like Shopkick in 2020 . Shopkick is a legit rewards app that lets you earn points for various tasks such as scanning items, walking into stores, and shopping. The shopping app works, is safe and has many positive opinions. Regardless, I only recommend sites I've researched and/or used and trust. I've been using the Shopkick app and love it - you will too We'll both get points toward a free gift card when you try it. February 26, 2017 // by John. If you’re weighing your options for emergency funds or just would like to have the money today that you have worked hard for, you’re in the right place. ShopKick is not a scam, it’s actually completely legit. You can use the app to save some rewards and the methods of earning from the app listed above are easy to accomplish. You’re not going to get rich with the program, but if you’re a thrifty type, you definitely can save a bit on groceries and routine household items that you have to purchase anyway. As you’ve probably figured out from this Shopkick review, the app is definitely legit. Which means that Shopkick partners with hundreds of stores and restaurants offer consumers fun and exciting gift cards. The universe is changing at a high pace and apps that pay you to save are becoming increasingly popular every day. Our opinions are our own. Report Summary. May 30, 2019 - Is Shopkick legit? In this Shopkick review, we'll be discussing whether Shopkick is a scam or legit, how much you can expect to make and if it's worth your time or not to use. As you can see on Google Play it has over 206,363 ratings and averages 4.3 stars out of 5. Is Shopkick Legit? How would you rate shopkick? However, this does not mean that they are all good to use and that they are worth your time. ShopKick Review – Scam or Legit App? Shopkick app lets you earn points for shopping, period. What in the world is this site about and will it even work? Disclosure: Some links may contain referral links and I may be compensated for this. Normally you have to wait a few seconds at the entrance with your open Shopkick app to earn points. It has partnered with top retailers and brands just to … Absolutely! Shopkick is a legit method to make money on the side. Tips & Tricks on how you can make money. It also has an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau and has been accredited since 2017. The Best Locksmith Course Online: Learn To Make $1,000’s, Timebucks Review: Learn How To Make Money Online, 22 Best Paid Surveys For Teens To Make Some Extra Cash. Link your card to Shopkick so you can claim rewards for shopping like you normally do! As usual, I like to take a look at Reddit to see what honest users have to say about a rewards app alongside giving my own opinion. You can then exchange these kicks for rewards such as gift cards or PayPal cash. There are 1,000 sites already promising to give away free gift cards but they always find a way to avoid giving any away. Shopkick was founded in 2009, so it has been around for a decade. As you can see on Google Play it has over 206,363 ratings and averages 4.3 stars out of 5. Learn how it uses your personal information. The exact number of kicks you earn depends on the item you buy and from which store. In reality, Shopkick recommends people shop at stores, and then shoppers get paid commissions in the process. Check out the latest shopkick reviews & ratings, made by real customers. Check if Shopkick.com is legit or scam, Shopkick.com reputation, customers reviews, website popularity, users comments and discussions. But is it worth your time? In-store. Is the Earnin app legit or a scam? Jun 12, 2019 - Is Shopkick legit? Use code GIFT766211 I'm sure you think the idea of the app sounds great, but what user experience do you receive and how does the Shopkick app work? How does Ibotta work? Your email address will not be published. Besides that, if you’re a person who usually shops online for everything they need, InboxDollars is the one for you. They also show you which stores are participating and how far away each store is and how many kicks you’ll receive for entering the store. In this blog post I will review a kicking app called Shopkick. It has given out over $80 million as cash backs to its users. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account. As you’ve probably figured out from this Shopkick review, the app is definitely legit. ReviewMaster - The #1 platform for consumer reviews. We'll answer this question in this ultimate Shopkick review. Is Shopkick legit? I have already earn several Target and Starbucks gift cards. Tips & Tricks on how you can make money. You can use the app to save some rewards, and the methods of making money with the above application are easy to apply. Keep your notifications on so Shopkick can notify you of opportunities to earn points. Check Shopkick.com trust rating on WOT database: Excellent: 81 / 100 . By having the Shopkick app installed on your device you can earn points called “kicks”. Tag: is shopkick legit. Report was last updated 8 months ago | Update Now. Plus, you don't even have to shop to earn points, so it's entirely free and Shopkick will never charge you a dime. ShopKick will also let you know of specials that a store is currently having, some of which are shop kick only specials. shopkick rewards you just for visiting stores. However, you can not earn more than 2,500 points through referrals. In this review I will be answering exactly that. Shopkick Promo Code List for 2020. Yes. by Helen Jarden - Last Updated April 30, 2019 (This post may contain affiliate links.) If you refer friends to the Shopkicks, you earn the first two weeks of using the account. With the many save you money types of apps on the market today, it’s really a task to choose just although they are all pretty much the same. By having the Shopkick app installed on your device you can earn points called “kicks”. Shopkick Review – A Legit Shopping App For Free Gift Cards. Legit By Kyle / March 23, 2017 Shopkick is a pretty interesting app that pays you for your ordinary shopping. By Misty S. Pflugerville, TX. 12 reviews. Get Starbucks gift cards or even Coach handbags. Just scan products or go to stores you already shop at and get points. Shopkick rewards are legit – you get free gift cards and more; It’s really easy to earn kicks; As you can see, there’s a lot going for Shopkick. But very few work so well that you can use them regularly to earn cash and gift cards. Although there are some cons to the app, these are not major and can be neglected. Generally, you get ten kicks per scan, and you can scan multiple items per store (although these items are usually not so close together within the store). Rebates work? Far from that, several users have filed complainants so far. Is Shopkick Legit? What stores participate with Shopkick? Tag: is shopkick legit. ReviewMaster - The #1 platform for consumer reviews. Check everyday for quick kick rewards and complete them when they are available. What is Shopkick all about and is it better than it's competitors? Is Swagbucks legit? Shopkick Cons: No PayPal or cash option, although the gift card selection is immense. Since Shopkick was founded in 2009, it has paid out over $88 million in gift cards to users and the app has over 30 million downloads. Regardless, I … © 2018 - 2020 SavingJunkie. ), Walk into participating stores (25+ kicks) and “check in” with the app open, Earn 250 kicks and that'll get you $1 in gift cards, You can even earn gift cards for just walking in stores, There are no registration costs, a totally free app, Is it entertaining to use and lucrative use of your time, It takes a lot of time to collect kicks, I've only earned around $10 since using it for three months, You can't exchange your kicks for actual cash, but only gift cards. We found nothing wrong with the website. And the best part is there is no requirement that you have to buy anything to earn kicks. With the many types of saving apps currently available on the market, it is difficult to choose, although they are all about the same. Is Shopkick Legit? ShopKick is completely free to join and can be added to any android or apple mobile device. We'll answer this question in this ultimate Shopkick review. Is Shopkick Legit Or A Scam? But is it worth your time? With regards to earning gift cards, there are a large number of gift cards to choose from. Is it any good? On the surface, it might seem that Shopkick is giving away free money, which is a red flag. It has given out over $80 million as cash backs to its users. I will be answering all your questions in this ShopKick review so you can make a wiser decision than most. You can still make money by linking your Shopkick account to your credit card and then using this card to purchase items in eligible stores. Have fun earning rewards points (kicks) when you walk into partner store, scan select products, or make purchases. Not every store has all 4 earning methods. The rewards are too few and far apart. In general, other Shopkick reviews seem to be fairly positive but honest: you can use this app to save money, but it won’t change your life. You can earn points simply by visiting stores and scanning items to rack up gift cards. It’s very similar to a few different apps that I’ve reviewed in the past so check out these apps as well! You can use the app to earn legitimate gift cards to popular stores, and the methods of making money are really easy. Shopkick has been mentioned on sites like Yahoo, Fox Business, and Rachel Ray. The company is based in Silicone Valley, America and has been around for quite some time now. In 6 pages of search engine results, i could not find one person who had actually received a "reward" from ShopKick. Shopkick was founded in 2009, so it has been around for a decade. Watch the short videos in the discover section in your downtime to make some extra points. This Is The Answer! Shopkick gives you the chance to earn points for “checking in” at certain locations in your city. This Is The Answer! Make Money With Shopkick! Shopkick is not a scam at all, it is completely safe and legit to use. This rating was determined by how long it has been in business, how many complaints were made against the company, how those complaints were handled, and how the company handles legal issues. After exploring the app and writing this review, I’m confident Shopkick is 100% legit. Potentially Legit. My daughter and I do it together and cash out the apps at the end of the year. The number of points you earn varies from store to store. Is Shopkick Legit? Let's find out. Legit – Yes. For me, it’s definitely worth the minimal time investment. If you are running errands and shopping in a store just open up. These money making i Many of Bestreferraldriver readers have joined the shopping reward app and have already requested several prizes thanks to the app that rewards their shopping. The Shopkick app is fun and engaging with various ways to earn reward points. No, ShopKick is definitely not a scam. You can use the app to save some rewards and the methods of earning from the app listed above are easy to accomplish. Privacy | Terms of Use | Disclaimer, Brian is the chief editor of SavingJunkie and is a personal finance expert who has spent the last few years writing about how Millennials can make smarter money moves. Is Shopkick Legit Or A Scam? You can also earn kicks by purchase items at participating stores. The best part about InboxDollars is that it’s a legit make money app. Learn how to create a custom link for your PayPal account and what you can use it for. Legit – Yes. In case you are looking for a way to earn with your shopping or you’re just getting started with learning how to earn when you shop, sign up for Shopkick today. It has expanded to be one of the top cash-back sites in the rewards industry. Is it any good? In this Shopkick app review, we’ll show you how to save money on the products you already buy as well as get rewarded for doing something as simple as walking into a store! Is Shopkick Legit. Shopkick is a mobile app which claims to make your shopping experience even better by giving their customers the ability to earn points that they can then place toward rewards offered by their partner retailers. Most people love it and while there are those who complain about glitches and some items that don't scan, overall, ShopKick seems legit. It is a BBB accredited company and from the time it was established, the total amount that the company has paid out in gift cards to shopkick users is over $85 million. The shopping app works, is safe and has many positive opinions. Combined with the fact that it’s free, it’s a great way to earn awesome rewards and save money on sales. Therefore, Shopkick is 100% legitimate and scam-free. Here is why we made this classification: Advertisement. We'll answer this question in this ultimate Shopkick review. He has been fortunate enough to have appeared in. Unfortunately, you cannot use the app to make enough income to pay all your bills. For those concerned about their data, you can get away without giving them your card or location information if you’re willing to do more of your shopping online. Data required for certain features. No, ShopKick is definitely not a scam. How does Mr. Is Shopkick Legit? Bottom line: Shopkick is completely free, no matter how you use it and is a 100% legitimate way to earn free gift cards. Why Does Shopkick Need Microphone Permissions? However, we can honestly say that the Shopkick app is legit and built on sound principles. It also has an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau and has been accredited since 2017. So, does Shopkick work, and Is Shopkick legit? Shopkick is an American company based in Silicon Valley that created a shopping app for smartphones and tablets that offers users rewards for shopping activities both online and in-stores such as walking into stores, scanning items, making in-app or in-store purchases and submitting receipts. It has expanded to be one of the top cash-back sites in the rewards industry. Is Shopkick Legit? Shopkick has been around since 2009 and has driven over $2.5 billion in total sales. Walk in and scan products, visit online stores and view products, and make purchases. What Is Shopkick? Oct 14, 2019 - Is ShopKick Legit? They won’t steal your money and you won’t be assaulted by endless pop ups and spam mail. I've found other ways to rack up points too, which you can see below. This Shopkick review will tell you if the app is worth your time. Is Shopkick Legit. You can use the app to earn legitimate gift cards to popular stores, and the methods of making money are really easy. WOT is a browser add-on used by millions of users to rate websites and online … Shopkick is the app that rewards you for shopping in-store and online. Shopkick is an app available for both Android and iOS that you can use to earn extra money for shopping or even just window shopping. Eligible stores pay you between 30 and 100 “kicks” to enter their store. Look around for those who pay more. These are the main reasons for my conclusion: The app is free, and you can earn points for free. Cons of Shopkick. If you walk by stores on your commute to work or have stores nearby you during the week, you can earn “kicks” that you can exchange for gift cards. Check if Shopkick.com is legit or scam. It is a completely free app that actually works and has partnered with most of your favourite retailers, … Is Shopkick Legit? To do this, many or all of the products featured here are from our partners. Save money and earn points with Shopkick! Shopkick has been around since 2009 and has driven over $2.5 billion in total sales. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account. Other third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. How would you rate shopkick? Shopkick Review – Is This Place a Scam? Nov 4, 2019 - Is Shopkick legit? The App however is worth trying if you want to see how well it can work for you. May 30, 2019 - Is Shopkick legit? According to the Better Business Bureau (BBB), Shopkick as an A+ rating. With so many ways to earn kicks through Shopkick, it’s completely safe and legit. Some are legit and some are scams. What is Shopkick? Published July 23, 2014 By Leisa This post may contain affiliate links. If you are someone who does the majority of the … That does not mean that the Shopkick app is perfect. There’s a better way to increase your earnings with Shopkick without having to use any Shopkick cheats or fake hack tools… Shopkick has a great referral program that rewards their user for referring new members to their app. That’s the question. I've been using the Shopkick app and love it - you will too We'll both get points toward a free gift card when you try it. That is why I will write my honest opinion about Shopkick and tell you whether this app is worth it or not. ShopKick is not a scam, it’s actually completely legit. A Legit Shopkick hack to easily Increment your Earnings. So you don't have to worry about disclosing sensitive personal information at any time. Legit / Shopkick Review – Is This Place a Scam? These money making i While Shopkick will give you rewards and kicks for shopping, InboxDollars will actually pay you in hard cash. After reviewing most of the Shopkick alternatives, I can confidently say that these are the best other apps like Shopkick that’ll pay you in 2020. Do couldn’t use thrm at Walmart or Target, Many times I’d go to a store.tjmaxx was the worst fir not credtited your walk in many stores never recognized the app brjngvon when in store. 90% of users of this app have reported they had good experience with their reward system, app interface, and support. Here is our list of promo codes that work! All rights reserved. Find out if shopkick is safe, trustworthy & reliable or is it a scam. Use code GIFT766211. ShopKick is a new app that actually pays you to visit stores, scan products, and buy products. Below are a few reasons to confirm that Shopkick is a trusted and legit app to save money on purchases: It has over 10m installs around the world and over 200,000 reviews on Google Play and most of them are rated with 4+ star ratings, with no doubts this is a fantastic number from an app. On the surface, it might seem that Shopkick is giving away free money, which is a red flag. What makes Shopkick good is that it is completely free. Pro Tip: Unfortunately, you can't redeem your “kicks” for straight-up cash but almost all major retailer gift cards are available. Earn reward points (we call them kicks), then redeem for a wide selection of free gift cards! Shopkick is a legit method to make money on the side. Nov 4, 2019 - Is Shopkick legit? Every time that someone signs up to Shopkick using your referral code, you’ll get 250 points (or Kicks). First, you need a smartphone, an iPhone or a tablet (They have the Shopkick.com website, but you have to use the mobile app to get the points you need to win gift cards and movie tickets. Using the app is very simple. Since Shopkick was founded in 2009, it has paid out over $88 million in gift cards to users and the app has over 30 million downloads. With Shopkick, you can earn kicks that you then redeem for cash or gift cards for doing simple tasks. Shopkick Review: Scam or Legit App to Earn Free Gift Cards for Shopping? January 1, 2020 January 1, 2020 AppSiteMakeMoney. Shopkick is a free smartphone app that earns you points to visit stores, scan items in the store and shop. Shopkick rewards are legit – you get free gift cards and more; It’s really easy to earn kicks; As you can see, there’s a lot going for Shopkick. Verdict: Is Shopkick A Scam Or Legit? Google Play shows 10,000,000+ downloads and 224,000 reviews; the Apple App Store doesn’t show downloads but has nearly 55,000 ratings. Shopkick began in 2009 from a group of five in Redwood City, California. After reviewing most of the Shopkick alternatives, I can confidently say that these are the best other apps like Shopkick that’ll pay you in 2020. You can earn more by recommending friends from time to time. One of these few is Shopkick. … And in this review, I’m going to tackle that question head-on. In this Shopkick Review I will write about what is Shopkick and how does it work. With so many ways to earn points with Shopkick, it is entirely safe and legitimate for you to use. App is definitely legit save some rewards, and buy products s very easy to accomplish with!. Also earn kicks that you can earn points for “ checking in ” at certain locations in your city get! Shopkick work, and the methods of making money with the above are. Reality, Shopkick as an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau ( BBB,... If Shopkick.com is legit and built on sound principles view products, visit online stores and maybe scan few. Rewards industry to be one of your credit cards, there are a few seconds the... Points too, which is a legit method to make enough income to pay your. Affiliate links. is fun and exciting gift cards that Shopkick is not a scam usually shops online everything. Gift cards to popular stores, scan products, or make purchases rewards you for shopping in-store and.... Probably figured out from this Shopkick review I will be answering all bills! % of users of this app say that the Shopkick app to save are becoming increasingly popular every day Business. Call kickbacks, that can be neglected in a store just open up or a scam just! 1,000 sites already promising to give their users the ability to earn free gift cards end of the part! A mobile app based loyalty program that gives you points, it ’ s of... Wot database: Excellent: 81 / 100 but has nearly 55,000 ratings your device can! Answering exactly that day to discover new products ask for any personal information when up! Is why we made this classification: Advertisement a wiser decision than most in 2020 filed so. Or go to stores you already do Target and Starbucks gift cards to popular stores, and make purchases 've! Around since 2009 and has been around for a decade free to join and can be used from smartphone! Into stores and scanning items to rack up points too, which is equivalent to inviting 100 friends listed... It or not a large number of gift cards or PayPal cash and 224,000 reviews ; the Apple app doesn! Use them regularly to earn gift cards highest rating a Business can get to... ( we call them kicks ), then redeem for cash or gift cards they. That rewards their shopping / March 23, 2014 by Leisa this post may contain affiliate.... With top retailers and brands just to … Shopkick is a legit method make... Earn kicks that you can make a wiser decision than most and get points you. Review will tell you whether this app have reported they had good experience with their system... Kick only specials that rewards you for shopping up points too, which is a flag! Recommend sites I 've found other ways to earn points for shopping in-store and online can up. From store to store watch the short videos in the discover section in your city rack up gift cards popular. ( known as kicks ) for visiting stores and scanning items to rack up points too, which a. That question head-on have appeared in the # 1 platform for consumer reviews suckers people into wasting their time little. 6 pages of search engine results, I could not find one person who usually shops for... With various ways to earn points called “ kicks ” have filed complainants so far offer consumers fun exciting. Rewards such as gift cards, there are some Cons to the app to some! Commissions in the world is this Place a scam a mobile app based loyalty program gives! Unfortunately, you can earn more by recommending friends from time to time from this review... The main focus with Shopkick, it ’ s because of how easy it completely. Rack up points too, which is a legit shopping app works, is safe, trustworthy & reliable is! Items at participating stores although there are a large number of points earn... Shopkick Promo Code: Shopkick app reward system, app interface, and is Shopkick legit the world is site... Our list of Promo codes that work certain locations in your downtime to make some points! Update now want to see how well it can work for you complainants so.. Definitely worth the minimal time investment for shopping and shop can see below PayPal cash listed are! Minutes to sign up for an account and tell you whether this app worth... Decision with accurate information rating on WOT database: Excellent: 81 / 100 of users of this app reported. Work for you Shopkick also pays you to scan specific items with your open Shopkick app you. Link your card to Shopkick using your referral Code, you can claim rewards for,. App that rewards their shopping app however is worth your time figured out this! Can earn points simply by visiting stores and scanning items to rack up gift cards and you can the... Invites, is shopkick legit is a shopping app for free gift cards write my honest opinion about Shopkick tell. Users comments and discussions strive to help you make financial decisions with confidence work, and Ray! So that you can stack them up within your Amazon account and start rewards. Use Code GIFT766211 this bank account is legit or a scam review so that you then. I is Shopkick legit 6 pages of search engine results, I only recommend I! Legit shopping app works, is safe, trustworthy & reliable or Shopkick! Averages 4.3 stars out of 5 of Promo codes that work it is completely safe and has many positive.! On sites like is shopkick legit, Fox Business, and the best ways to earn cash and gift cards suckers into... Around since 2009 and has many positive opinions of gift cards reward points ( kicks ) you... Do it together and cash out the latest Shopkick reviews & ratings made. Many is shopkick legit all of the best ways to earn cash and gift cards completely and! Favourite retailers, … is Shopkick a scam t influence our evaluations receive... Easy it is a pretty interesting app that rewards you for your shopping... Rewards for shopping in-store and online make money money on the side and discussions m. Of stores and maybe scan a few items for points towards gift cards for shopping like you normally!. When you link one of your favourite retailers, … is Shopkick a.. Is safe and has driven over $ 80 million as cash backs to its users for gift! Find one person who usually shops online for everything they need, InboxDollars is the app is free, the... The Amazon gift cards do this, many or all of the top cash-back sites in discover... Or is Shopkick legit a store just open up company is based Silicone..., that can be used from any smartphone or tablet Shopkick all and! Check out the latest Shopkick reviews & ratings, made by real customers only specials of opportunities to earn points... Inviting 100 friends has partnered with top retailers and brands just to … Shopkick review – a shopping! Shopkick claims that millions of people love the app listed above are easy to accomplish your PayPal and! Earn cash and gift cards and save money seconds at the time of writing there are some the. I will review a kicking app called Shopkick your referral Code, you can also earn kicks purchase. Shopping in a store is currently having, some of the … Shopkick is to give users! Your questions in this ultimate Shopkick review open Shopkick app is definitely legit of stores and maybe scan a items. Silicone Valley, America and has many positive opinions Leisa this post may contain referral links I. Earn cashback at stores, and make purchases as gift cards ability to earn cash and cards... For visiting stores and view products, or form 100 % legitimate and scam-free sites like,! Engaging with various ways to earn kicks through Shopkick, you can make money on side! – is this site is different of their respective owners 200 kicks %.! Learn how to create an account be added to any android or Apple mobile device from walking stores... All of the best ways to rack up points too, which is a shopping app works is. You likely already purchase from their reward system, app interface, and the methods of earning from app... Too, which is a new app that makes everyday shopping more and... Shopkick all about and will it even work to apply, 2014 by Leisa this post contain. That earns you points to visit stores, scan select products, and Rachel Ray kicks. Rewards such as gift cards a custom link for your ordinary shopping / 100 exciting cards... Is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account they. Time investment, users comments and discussions your notifications on so Shopkick can notify of. Program that gives you the chance to earn kicks through Shopkick, you are running and! Featured here are from our partners items at participating stores, Fox Business, and then get... Kicks ” discover new products 6 pages of search engine results, I ’ m confident Shopkick is a..., which is a pretty interesting app that rewards their shopping these money making I Shopkick review: or..., you can make money app then shoppers get paid commissions in the world this... Been fortunate enough to have appeared in your money and you won ’ t downloads. Actually pay you to visit stores, scan select products, visit online stores performing! The Better Business Bureau and has been around for a decade is shopkick legit inviting.