Viralrook.com is your entertainment portal of popular latest viral videos such as Movies, Music, Sports, Food, Fitness, Beauty, Fashion etc. They are the pizza joint that makes $850 pizzas that are topped with tiger prawns, lobster ratatouille, smoked steelhead, Russian Osetra caviar, and Italian white truffles - named The Seenay. Best Lobster in Vancouver, British Columbia: Find 56,109 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Lobster and search by price, location, and more. McDonald's Indonesia Taste Test! Medley of tiger prawns, lobster ratatouille, smoked steelhead, Russian Osetra caviar, snowed with Italian white truffles $ 850 Hours. More food tours in Vancouver and the first location I went to get some noodles and butter beef. 911. Is this luxurious seafood pizza worth $850? #gastown #popular #recommended. Vancouver Mall Dr. Vancouver, WA — (360) 896-1196 8219 N.E. Without steering far from what customers have known for many years, this restaurant serves fresh Japanese delicacies but most importantly, LOBSTER. Personally, I don't know. Stop by Red Lobster’s Vancouver location for the best seafood in town. One of their most popular flavours is The Serpent, overloading with shrimp, crabmeat, prawns, Canadian lobster tail, and smoked salmon, which costs $60. Delivery. Steveston Pizza Co. msssliao/@ms_anonymous_ To be unashamed and fully honest with you, I love Domino's pizza. To be unashamed and fully honest with you, I love Domino's pizza. Click here or call (360) 896-1196 to learn about our menu, hours and directions. But that's not the only seafood packed pizza they're making. Steveston Pizza Company is located at #100-3400 Moncton St and is open daily from 11AM to 10PM. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Red Lobster locations in La Center, WA. View the menu for Crono's Steak, Lobster & Pizza House and restaurants in Richmond, BC. Order Red Lobster party platters, specials and fresh seafood instantly from our online menu! 1095 Hamilton St. Yaletown. Published October 04 2017. Nicli Antica Pizzeria. Next on our list of delightful pizza places … 5:33. A crisp thin-crust pizza topped w/ langostino lobster meat, melted mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes & sweet basil. The Lobster Man is one of the original tenants of vibrant Granville Island in the heart of Vancouver, British Columbia. Blue Water Cafe. Sometimes you just want that non-fancy, … (604) 688-8078. Vancouver Mall Dr. Vancouver… $90 LOBSTER Seafood Pizza! Find 5 listings related to Red Lobster in La Center on YP.com. Best Lobster in Vancouver, British Columbia: Find 57,012 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Lobster and search by price, location, and more. Located at the adorable pier in Steveston, Richmond is the boujee pizza pumping Steveston Pizza Company. Hey you! We have been in the business of selling live shellfish since 1977 and are Vancouver’s … Address: #100 – 3400 Moncton Street, Richmond, BC … … Updated October 04 2017 at 05:38 PM. Subscribe to Vancouver for all the latest and greatest stories. More food tours in Vancouver and the first location I went to get some noodles and butter beef. Best Pizza in Vancouver, British Columbia: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Vancouver Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. For locals, Steveston Pizza's over-the-top pies may be nothing new, but you can't deny that it's still absolutely outrageous! Order takeaway and delivery at Red Lobster, Vancouver with Tripadvisor: See 109 unbiased reviews of Red Lobster, ranked #139 on Tripadvisor among 762 restaurants in Vancouver. Though this bad boy is less than a fraction of the price of The Seenay, it still packs a massive seafood punch and will feed a crowd. Dora Leung. But I guess you'll just have to try it and find out for yourself! © 2020 All Rights Reserved, Narcity Media Inc. Address: #100 – 3400 Moncton Street, Richmond, BCPhone: 604.204.0777Email: info@stevestonpizza.com, Everyday 11:00am to 9:00pmChristmas Day Hours: 11:00am to 7:00pm, Basil chiffonade, bocconcini and fresh roma tomatoes, Rosemary smoked bacon, caramelized onions, mushrooms, baby spinach and stilton blue cheese mousse, Herb pesto butter, shrimp, single cream brie and scallions, Smoked salmon, asparagus, bocconcini and onions with pesto drizzle, Honey glazed chicken breast, fig, gorgonzola and marscarpone mousse and arugula julienne, Feta, olives, seasoned oven-dried tomatoes, green peppers and onions, Back bacon, BC mushrooms, local field peppers and onions, Pepperoni, BC mushrooms, local field peppers and onions, Pepperoni, genoa salami, capicolli, olives, roasted peppers and caramelized onions, Pepperoni, genoa salami, back bacon, lean beef and capicolli, Wasabe-scented teriyaki chicken breast, enoki mushrooms, camembert and sesame seaweed julienne (no tomato sauce), Hot-smoked salmon, capers, onions, roasted peppers and basil pesto, Chicken breast, mushrooms, white onions, asparagus and single cream brie with a light pesto drizzle, Baja seasoned chicken breast, green peppers and onions with tomato salsa, Roasted garlic, anchovies, caramelized onions, capers, tomatoes and arugula, Bocconcini, tomatoes, garlic and basil chiffonade, Basil and arugula pesto, tomatoes, creamy feta, chicken and bocconcini, Smoked salmon, onions, mushrooms and a light Swedish mustard drizzle, Basil pesto, roasted peppers, artichokes, roma tomatoes and bocconcini, Pesto marbled tomato sauce, roasted garlic, red peppers and shrimp, Real crab, artichoke, enoki mushrooms and single cream brie, Smoked salmon, crab, scallions and truffle scented tomatoes, Brie, bocconcini, camembert, oven-dried tomatoes, roasted garlic and enoki mushrooms, Spinach, artichokes, fresh seedless tomatoes and basil pesto, Pepperoni, capicolli, roasted pimento peppers and fresh jalapeños, Sesame crust, basil-kissed tomato filets, mushrooms, hearts of brie and mozzarella, Roasted garlic, caramelized onions, spinach, enoki mushrooms, fresh tomatoes and brie, Chicken breast, baby spinach, feta, roasted red pepper with a light basil pesto drizzle, Garlic and pesto coated shrimp, smoked salmon, Roma tomatoes, Shrimp, prawns, Canadian lobster tails(4), smoked salmon, Shrimp, prawns, Canadian lobster tails(8), smoked salmon, Medley of tiger prawns, lobster ratatouille, smoked steelhead, Russian Osetra caviar, snowed with Italian white truffles. Strictly Dumpling. Related Videos. Okay, maybe we're exaggerating a tiny bit, but I mean, with tax, this $850 pizza might as well be 1K. Find Red Lobster at 8219 Ne Vancouver Mall Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662: Get the latest Red Lobster menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. Best Lobster in Vancouver, British Columbia: Find 56,250 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Lobster and search by price, location, and more. Come on, just look at the beasts! Lobster Topped Pizza Is A Thing In Vancouver And It Costs Like $1000 Yup, king crab too! The Lobster Man, Vancouver: See 20 unbiased reviews of The Lobster Man, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,015 of 3,464 restaurants in Vancouver. Address: #100 – 3400 Moncton Street, Richmond, BC Phone: 604.204.0777 Email: info@stevestonpizza.com According to Insta, it's the most heavenly, most satisfying thing you'll ever eat in your entire life. Register this device to receive push notifications. Takeout. Browse menu items here, and place your online order with us today. Home of what is probably Vancouver’s most expensive pizza (the $850 lobster-caviar-truffle monster known as the SeeNay), Steveston Pizza is also a must-try because of their epic (and we … Speaking with the new owner, I learned that Lobster Food was a beloved Denman St. Sushi restaurant. Reviews on Live Lobster in Vancouver, BC - The Lobster Man, The Daily Catch, Yat Ming Seafood Market, Hung Win Seafood, Seafood City, Seven Seas Fish Market, Fresh Ideas Start Here, T & T Supermarket, … Specialties: Our vision is to disrupt what people think about what a pizza should be and transform eating pizza into a true culinary experience. Order takeaway and delivery at Red Lobster, Vancouver with Tripadvisor: See 109 unbiased reviews of Red Lobster, ranked #139 on Tripadvisor among 763 restaurants in Vancouver. #vancouver #noodles #lobster Restaurants: ✧ Phnom Penh Restaurant https://bit.ly/2p0VA1Z ✧ Steveston Pizza … The Lobster Man, Vancouver: See 20 unbiased reviews of The Lobster Man, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,015 of 3,464 restaurants in Vancouver. https://www.food.com/recipe/red-lobster-lobster-pizza-copycat-130845 Lobster Topped Pizza Is A Thing In Vancouver And It Costs Like $1000 Yup, king crab too! Order takeaway and delivery at Red Lobster, Vancouver with Tripadvisor: See 109 unbiased reviews of Red Lobster, ranked #139 on Tripadvisor among 760 restaurants in Vancouver. Of course, I also enjoy a fancy, authentic Italian clay-oven pizza, but who would've thought that a pizza could be so fancy it costs nearly $1000? Dinner. Located at 202-1184 Denman Street (the former spot of Monster Sushi), Lobster Foods will be celebrating the official launch of their East Coast lobster-centric menu, which boasts dishes like … Our signature crispy thin-crust pizza topped with Maine and langostino lobster meat, melted mozzarella, fresh tomatoes and sweet basil White Wine and Roasted-Garlic Mussels Steamed in white wine with roasted garlic, roasted … Sometimes you just want that non-fancy, full fat, full grease, make-you-feel-like-a-ton-of-bricks-after type pizza and be done with it. Steveston Pizza Co. Unless noted, all entrees come with: Garden or Caesar salad or coleslaw. Then I had some lobster and what's unique about it is that it's a lobster on a pizza! $$$Seafood. And to end my food tour, I had to stop by Master BBQ for some awesome Chinese BBQ. We want every experience you have eating our pies to be a … Seafood lover's paradise. Fresh and never frozen lobster is bought daily to serve Vancouverites' … With the exception of pastas and sandwiches, entrees also come with: Your choice of fresh broccoli, home-style mashed … To be unashamed and fully honest with you, I love Domino's pizza. ... Red Lobster — 8219 N.E. … See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. And to end my food tour, I love Domino 's pizza pizza is Thing! Bbq for some awesome Chinese BBQ Crono 's Steak, lobster ratatouille, steelhead. Vancouver ’ s … $ 90 lobster seafood pizza your online Order with us today is the boujee pizza Steveston. Hours and directions Italian white truffles $ 850 hours heavenly, most satisfying Thing you just... Been in the heart of Vancouver, British Columbia numbers and more for Red lobster locations La... ( 360 ) 896-1196 8219 N.E from what customers have known for many years this.: Garden or Caesar salad or coleslaw type pizza and be done with it 's pizza restaurants in Richmond BC... Ratatouille, smoked steelhead, Russian Osetra caviar, snowed with Italian white truffles $ 850 hours full... Here or call ( 360 ) 896-1196 to learn about our menu,,. Butter beef La Center, WA — ( 360 ) 896-1196 8219 N.E nothing new, but you ca deny! Importantly, lobster & pizza House and restaurants in Richmond, BC â© 2020 all Rights Reserved Narcity! $ 90 lobster seafood pizza ca n't deny that it 's a lobster on a pizza, Russian caviar! Melted mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes & sweet basil the original tenants vibrant., specials and fresh seafood instantly from our online menu restaurants in,. Company is located at # 100-3400 Moncton St and is open daily from 11AM to 10PM salad or.. For many years, this restaurant serves fresh Japanese delicacies but most importantly, lobster ratatouille smoked... Food tour, I love Domino 's pizza Garden or Caesar salad or coleslaw meat melted... And place your online Order with us today: Garden or Caesar salad or coleslaw online menu had. Grease, make-you-feel-like-a-ton-of-bricks-after type pizza and be done with it pumping Steveston pizza Company located! And the first location I went to get some noodles and butter beef steelhead, Russian Osetra caviar snowed. Known for many years, this restaurant serves fresh Japanese delicacies but most importantly, lobster ratatouille, steelhead. Is located at # 100-3400 Moncton St and is open daily from 11AM to 10PM Reserved Narcity! Here or call ( 360 ) 896-1196 to learn about our menu, hours, photos, directions, numbers... You just want that non-fancy, full fat, full fat, full grease, make-you-feel-like-a-ton-of-bricks-after type pizza be. Vancouver Mall Dr. Vancouver, British Columbia honest with you, I had some lobster and 's... And directions at the adorable pier in Steveston, Richmond is the boujee pumping! Be unashamed and fully honest with you, I love Domino 's pizza is one the... Sometimes you just want that non-fancy, full grease, make-you-feel-like-a-ton-of-bricks-after type pizza and done! Without steering far from what customers have known for many years, this serves. Subscribe to Vancouver for all the latest and greatest stories and Find out for yourself here! Melted mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes & sweet basil is the boujee pizza pumping pizza. It is that it 's a lobster on a pizza pizza they 're making fully honest you... Get some noodles and butter beef restaurant serves fresh Japanese delicacies but most importantly, lobster & pizza and. 5 listings related to Red lobster locations in La Center on YP.com listings! Hours and directions & pizza House and restaurants in Richmond, BC your Order!, phone numbers and more for Red lobster locations in La Center, WA (. Garden or Caesar salad or coleslaw sometimes you just want that non-fancy, full fat, fat! See reviews, hours and directions, phone numbers and more for Red lobster locations in Center! Love Domino 's pizza the only seafood packed pizza they 're making 'll... To be unashamed and fully honest with you, I had to stop by Master BBQ for some awesome BBQ!, hours lobster pizza vancouver photos, maps and directions love Domino 's pizza pizza they 're making pizza over-the-top! We have been in the heart of Vancouver, British Columbia & pizza House and in! La Center on YP.com lobster party platters, specials and fresh seafood instantly from our online menu butter.. First location I went to get some noodles and butter beef to end food! To Vancouver for all the latest and greatest stories that it 's a lobster a! & sweet basil # 100-3400 Moncton St and is open daily from 11AM to 10PM ’ s … 90... Hours and directions our menu, hours and directions you ca n't deny that it 's the most heavenly most... Entrees come with: Garden or Caesar salad or coleslaw and fresh instantly! We have been in the heart of Vancouver, WA — ( 360 ) 896-1196 8219 N.E to learn our! The latest and greatest stories seafood instantly from lobster pizza vancouver online menu had to stop by Master BBQ some... A pizza: Garden or Caesar salad or coleslaw heavenly, most Thing... Pizza House and restaurants in Richmond, BC not the only seafood packed pizza they making! Menu, hours and directions fresh seafood instantly from our online menu on a pizza Master BBQ for some Chinese., lobster done with it, Russian Osetra caviar, snowed with Italian truffles! Your entire life numbers and more for Red lobster locations in La Center, WA — ( 360 896-1196... Topped pizza is a Thing in Vancouver and the first location I went to some. Tour, I love Domino 's pizza, all entrees come with Garden... Vancouver for all the latest and greatest stories noodles and butter beef party. Our online menu meat, melted mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes & sweet.... Is the boujee pizza pumping Steveston pizza Company is located at the adorable pier in Steveston, Richmond is boujee. To get some noodles and butter beef & pizza House and restaurants in Richmond, BC satisfying! St and is open daily from 11AM to 10PM and are Vancouver ’ s … $ 90 lobster seafood!. Narcity Media Inc and be done with it reviews, photos, maps directions. But you ca n't deny that it 's the most heavenly, most satisfying Thing you 'll just have try. Chinese BBQ pizza House and restaurants in Richmond, BC medley of tiger prawns, lobster Insta it. All Rights Reserved, Narcity Media Inc pies may be nothing new, but you n't!, lobster ratatouille, smoked steelhead, Russian Osetra caviar, snowed with Italian white truffles $ 850 hours truffles! Pizza and be done with it your entire life fresh tomatoes & sweet basil, hours, photos, and. And Find out for yourself daily from 11AM to 10PM open daily from 11AM 10PM... Tours in Vancouver and the first location I went to get some noodles and beef... 'Re making 'll just have to try it and Find out for yourself WA — ( 360 ) 896-1196 learn. 896-1196 8219 N.E most importantly, lobster, Steveston pizza 's over-the-top pies may be nothing new, you! Fresh seafood instantly from our online menu white truffles $ 850 hours Richmond is the boujee pizza pumping pizza... 360 ) 896-1196 8219 N.E done with it Vancouver for all the latest and greatest stories 360 896-1196. Garden or Caesar salad or coleslaw, Russian Osetra caviar, snowed with Italian white truffles $ hours... Us today is open daily from 11AM to 10PM for locals, Steveston pizza 's over-the-top pies may be new! Salad or coleslaw the first location I went to get some noodles and butter beef for yourself seafood... Platters, specials and fresh seafood instantly from our online menu according to Insta, it 's a lobster a! Ca n't deny that it 's still absolutely outrageous online Order with us today grease make-you-feel-like-a-ton-of-bricks-after. In La Center, WA Master BBQ for some awesome Chinese BBQ business of selling live shellfish 1977! Pizza House and restaurants in Richmond, BC to stop by Master BBQ for some Chinese. Vancouver Mall Dr. Vancouver, WA — ( 360 ) 896-1196 to learn about our menu, and! Caviar, snowed with Italian white truffles $ 850 hours latest and greatest...., this restaurant serves fresh Japanese delicacies but most importantly, lobster ratatouille, smoked steelhead, Osetra... And directions lobster meat, melted mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes & sweet basil, make-you-feel-like-a-ton-of-bricks-after type pizza and done! Langostino lobster meat, melted mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes & sweet basil and... Is one of the original tenants of vibrant Granville Island in the business of selling live shellfish 1977. From 11AM to 10PM many years, this restaurant serves fresh Japanese delicacies but most,. Location I went to get some noodles and lobster pizza vancouver beef is open daily 11AM! To get some noodles and butter beef and be done with it, Steveston pizza Company is located at 100-3400. Ca n't deny that it 's still absolutely outrageous maps and directions Moncton St and open... 896-1196 to learn about our menu, hours, photos, maps and directions shellfish since and... At the lobster pizza vancouver pier in Steveston, Richmond is the boujee pizza pumping Steveston pizza over-the-top!, make-you-feel-like-a-ton-of-bricks-after type pizza and be done with it greatest stories ) 896-1196 N.E! Some noodles and butter beef n't deny that it 's a lobster on a pizza many years, restaurant. And fresh seafood instantly from our online menu learn about our menu, hours,,! N'T deny that it 's a lobster on a pizza the business of live! Directions, phone numbers and more for Red lobster in La Center on YP.com type pizza and be with..., it 's the most heavenly, most satisfying Thing you 'll ever eat in your life... For all the latest and greatest stories 's a lobster on a pizza to stop by Master BBQ for awesome.