139 O L ord, you have p searched me and known me! 4 For there is not a word in my … Find Top Church Sermons, Illustrations, and PowerPoints for Preaching on Psalm 139:1-6. 2 You q know when I sit down and when I rise up; you r discern my thoughts from afar. Psalms 139:1-6 O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. This is the God we love! A psalm. Chapter 139. I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! 1 O Lord, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. 3 You scrutinize my path and my lying down, And You are intimately acquainted with all my ways. Psalms 139:17 (Amplified® Bible) A.F.V A.S.V. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. And You are intimately acquainted with all my ways. 13 For You formed my innermost parts;You knit me [together] in my mother’s womb.14 I will give thanks and praise to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;Wonderful are Your works,And my soul knows it very well.15 My frame was not hidden from You,When I was being formed in secret,And intricately and skillfully formed [as if embroidered with many colors] in the depths of the earth.16 Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;And in Your book were all writtenThe days that were appointed for me,When as yet there was not one of them [even taking shape]. And do I not loathe those who rise up against You? O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. 2 You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off. You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off. Of David. You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and you are acquainted with all my ways. 3 You search out my path and my lying down. You sift and search out my path and my … Amazing. Tucker and Grant note how many hymns tend to highlight the fascination and comfort gained from God’s presence. Psalm 139:24. Study the Bible The Amplified Bible Psalms 139:14. Psalm 139 1 Psalm 139 For the director of music. » O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known [me]. 3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Written on fine art paper with blue Gouache Color. 1 O Lord, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. O Lord, you have searched me and known me! 8 If I ascend up into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol (the place of the dead), behold, You are there.(C). It is more profitable to meditate on Divine truths, applying them to our own cases, and with hearts lifted to God in prayer, than … The paper measures 14x11 inch (35,5 x 28 cm). Psalm 139 - Amplified Psalms 139. The Amplified Bible Psalms 139. 2You know when I sit down and when I rise up [my entire life, everything I do]; You understand my thought from afar. 1 To the Chief Musician. 2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. 17 How precious and weighty also are Your thoughts to me, O God! Psalm 139 - Amplified. 4 Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O L ord, s you know it altogether. Psalm 139 To the Chief Musician. ; John 2:24, John 2:25. 3 You search out my path and my lying down. 3 You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and You are acquainted with all my ways. 17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!How vast is the sum of them! See more ideas about Psalm 139, Amplified bible, Bible. Psalm 139 - Amplified O Lord, you have searched me (thoroughly) and have known me. Even before there is a word on my tongue [still unspoken]. Psalm 139 - Amplified Psalms 139. And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way. Psalms 139:15 : Psalms 139:17 >> American Standard Version Thine eyes did see mine unformed substance; And in thy book they were all written, `Even' the days that were ordained `for me', When as yet there was none of them. Psalm 139:24. 139. Next: Psalm 140 - Christ Will Cover Your Head A Psalm of David.O Lord, You have (A)searched me and known me. NASB E-Prime R.S.V. A Psalm of David. 7 Where could I go from Your Spirit? Ponder the words of this Psalm; they will truly bring joy to your heart. 1 O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. Amplified Bible (AMP). 3 You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and You are acquainted with all my ways. Some of the Jewish doctors are of opinion that this is the most excellent of all the psalms of David; and a very pious devout meditation it is upon the doctrine of God’s omniscience, which we should therefore have our hearts fixed upon and filled with in singing this psalm. As the psalmist was given pause by the thought of God’s perv… Verse Concepts. A Psalm of David. As the verses immediately following Psalm 139:14 say, "My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up [my entire life, everything I do]; You understand my thought from afar. Psalm 139 1 Psalm 139 For the director of music. Dec 6, 2016 - Where could I go from Your Spirit? You scrutinize my path and my lying down, And You are intimately acquainted with all my ways. and are acquainted with all my ways. O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. O LORD, You have searched me and known me.You know my sitting down and my rising up;You understand my thought afar off.You comprehend my path and my lying down,And are acquainted with all my ways.For there is not a word on my tongue,But behold, O LORD, You know it altogether.You have hedged me behind and before,And laid Your hand upon me.Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;It is high, I cannot attain it.a. “Thy book”: This figure of speech likens God’s mind to a book of remembrance. NIV 1 You have searched me, LORD, and you know me. + Text Size —. 4 Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O L ord, s you know it altogether. {N} O LORD, Thou hast searched me, and known me. 3 You see me when I travel. When I awoke, [could I count to the end] I would still be with You. 139 O L ord, you have p searched me and known me! If I ascend up into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol (the place of the dead), behold, You are there. You will receive the original piece (not a print) securely packed in a cardboard tube. Mar 7, 2014 - Psalm 139 Amplified Bible (AMP) Psalm 139 23 Search me [thoroughly], O God, and know my heart! 3. Psalm 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: Psalm 11:4,5 The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men… Psalm 17:3 Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress. You know when I sit down and when I rise up [my entire life, everything I do]; You scrutinize my path and my lying down. (1) 3. 1 O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me.. 2 You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off.. 3 You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and You are acquainted with all my ways.. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue [still unuttered], but, behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the NEW NIV Study Bible Notes, Fully Revised Edition. Psalm 130:1 The Psalmist probably used “depths” figuratively, but the ancient rabbis understood this as an admonition to … 2. 1 O LORD, You have searched me and known me. To the Chief Musician. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 1 O LORD , you have searched me and you know me. You (c)(D)scrutinize my (d)path and my lying down,And are intimately acquainted with all my ways. Life, Human. Psalm 139:14 Amplified Bible (AMP) 14 I will give thanks and praise to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. Guardians. Psalm 139 - Amplified O Lord, you have searched me (thoroughly) and have known me. 3 You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and You are acquainted with all my ways. 1 You have searched me, LORD, and you know me. A Psalm of David. And am I not grieved and do I not loathe those who rise up against You? 3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Man, Creation Of. Psalms. 4 Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD. O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. 1. Jul 17, 2015 - If I take the wings of the morning or dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there shall Your hand lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me. To the Chief Musician. 2 You q know when I sit down and when I rise up; you r discern my thoughts from afar. 4 You know everything I'm going to say before I start the first sentence. (F)20 For they speak against You wickedly,Your enemies take Your name in vain. 1 O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. ... Psalm 139 - Amplified. You scrutinize my path and my lying down, And You are intimately acquainted with all my ways. Or where could I flee from Your presence? It is more profitable to meditate on Divine truths, applying them to our own cases, and with hearts lifted to God in prayer, than with a curious or disputing frame of mind. God’s Omnipresence And Omniscience. (Psalm 139:15-16). You know when I sit down and when I rise up [my entire life, everything I do]; You understand my thought from afar. All rights reserved. Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well. Psalm 139 reflects on the human condition, and specifically God’s interaction with the individual human experience. 14 I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Home / Read the Bible / The Amplified Bible / Psalms / Chapter 139. A psalm. and are acquainted with all my ways. If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea. You have searched me and known me: David prayed to Yahweh, understanding … 3 You search out my path and my lying down. [Matt 9:4; John 2:24,25.] 2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation, Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC), Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the, Everyday Life Bible: The Power Of God's Word For Everyday Living, Imitation Leather, pewter, Amplified Large-Print Bible--bonded leather, burgundy, Classic Comparative Side-by-Side Bible (NIV, KJV, NASB, Amplified), Amplified Holy Bible, XL Edition--soft leather-look, brown, Battlefield of the Mind Psalms and Proverbs - eBook, Everyday Life Bible: The Power Of God's Word For Everyday Living, Imitation Leather, pink. A Psalm of David. 139 O Lord, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me.2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up [my entire life, everything I do];You understand my thought from afar. 4. God's Omnipresence and Omniscience. A Psalm of David. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. Psalm 139 - NIV: You have searched me, LORD, and you know me. 1 O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. [Matt 9:4; John 2:24,25.] 7 Where can I go from Your Spirit?Or where can I flee from Your presence?8 If I ascend to heaven, You are there;If I make my bed in Sheol (the nether world, the place of the dead), behold, You are there. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. 2 You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off. 4 Even before there is a word on my tongue [still unspoken], Behold, O Lord, You know it all. There is a better way. [Matt 9:4; John 2:24,25.] Self-examination » Should be engaged in » With prayer for divine searching Sin » We should pray to God » To search for, in our hearts. 2 You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off. However, “Rarely do hymns remind us of the kind of pervasive presence of God in our lives that might prompt a sense of holy fear.We are content with having God near us, but preferably not too near” (927). A Psalm of David. Psalm 130:1 See Psalm 120 title note. Self-examination » Should be engaged in » With prayer for divine searching Sin » We should pray to God » To search for, in our hearts. Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well. Amplified® Darby K.J.V. Of David. A Psalm of David. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. Learning To Relax New American Standard Bible Amplified Bible Psalm 139 Life Words Daily Devotional Word Of God Thy Word Gods Love Psalms 139:17-18 How precious to me are your thoughts, God! NIV 2 You know when I sit and when I … 6 Your [infinite] knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high above me, I cannot reach it. Psalm 139. [Rom. 1 O Lord, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. Psalm 91 Lutherbibel 2017 Unter Gottes Schutz 1 Wer unter dem Schirm des Höchsten sitzt und unter dem Schatten des Allmächtigen bleibt, 2 der spricht zu dem HERRN: / Meine Zuversicht und meine Burg, mein Gott, auf den ich hoffe. In the opening six verses of Psalm 139, there are eight different Hebrew words that stack up to tell you that God knows your story intimately: "O LORD, you have searched me and known me! Commentary on Psalm 139:1-6 (Read Psalm 139:1-6) God has perfect knowledge of us, and all our thoughts and actions are open before him. Psalm 139 The Message Bible << Psalm 138 | Psalm 139 | Psalm 140 >> God's Omnipresence and Omniscience. Psalm 139:14 A beautiful Hebrew wall art print with a Verse from Psalms 139:14 on it in both Hebrew and English with the English source listed. You know when I sit down and when I rise up [my entire life, everything I do]; You understand my thought from afar. (B)5 You have enclosed me behind and before,And [You have] placed Your hand upon me.6 Such [infinite] knowledge is too wonderful for me;It is too high [above me], I cannot reach it. The psalmist gives God credit for preparing him in the womb. 5 1 For the Leader. You (B)know (a)when I sit down and (b)when I rise up;You (C)understand my thought from afar. 3 You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and You are acquainted with all my ways. A psalm. But the night shines as bright as the day; You knit me [together] in my mother’s womb. Psalm 139 in: using: New Search ... 139:1-24 - Study Chapter: For the director of music. 24 And see if there is any wicked or hurtful way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue [still unuttered], but, behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.(B). 3 You sift and search out my path and my … See more ideas about Psalm 139, Amplified bible, Bible. O Lord, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me.You know when I sit down and when I rise up [my entire life, everything I do];Yo Psalm 139 Woman Thursday, October 22, 2009. Verse Comparison: Psalms 139:16. O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. 2 I'm an open book to you; even from a distance, you know what I'm thinking. Chapter 139. 4 Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD . God’s Perfect Knowledge of Man. 5 You have beset me and shut me in—behind and before, and You have laid Your hand upon me. Search me [thoroughly], O God, and know my heart; In the first eighteen verses of this psalm, the psalmist acknowledges that God knows everything that the psalmist ever does, no matter when or where he does it. Try me and know my thoughts! In this sermon from Psalm 139, Lloyd Stilley explains that there are four truths that, if believed, are guaranteed to replace pity-parties with purposeful pursuits as we learn the true value of our investment in others. 3 You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and You are acquainted with all my ways. 9 If I take the wings of the morning or dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea. Go away from me, therefore, men of bloodshed. [Matt. You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off. 2 You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off. 10 Even there shall Your hand lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me. 15 My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret [and] intricately and curiously wrought [as if embroidered with various colors] in the depths of the earth [a region of darkness and mystery]. 13 For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother’s womb. 3 You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and You are acquainted with all my ways. 23 Search me [thoroughly], O God, and know my heart;Test me and know my anxious thoughts;24 And see if there is any wicked or hurtful way in me,And lead me in the everlasting way. A Psalm of David. 139:1 To the Chief Musician. Browse Sermons on Psalm 139:1-6. A Psalm of David. Psalm 139 New Living Translation: Par For the choir director: A psalm of David. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Topics. A Psalm of David. O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, Thou understandest my thought afar off. Psalm 139 [Amplified Bible] November 20, 2011 by Sage Leave a Comment. 139 O L ord, you have p searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I stand up; you understand my thoughts from far away. (G)21 Do I not hate those who hate You, O Lord?And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?22 I hate them with perfect and utmost hatred;They have become my enemies. 21 Do I not hate them, O Lord, who hate You? HANDLETTERED BIBLE VERSE – PSALM 139 Psalm 139:9–10 written with pointed pen calligraphy. 3 Denn er errettet dich vom Strick des Jägers und von der verderblichen Pest. and know everything about me. Psalms Chapter 139 ... יְהוָה חֲקַרְתַּנִי, וַתֵּדָע. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." ( A) 3. For the choir director. 2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. For the choir director. Amazing Beautiful God, Perfection Of Guardians Life, Human Man, Creation Of Anatomy. This is a favorite Verse of mine, self love at it's finest! A Psalm of David. In verses 19-24, the psalmist distances himself from the wicked and asks God to help him live in such a way that pleases God. We are fearfully and wonderfully made and every stanza of this beautiful Psalm drips with God's greatness and tenderness and gives us a glimpse into the unfathomable knowledge of our eternal Creator. NLT 1 O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. 19 [a]O that You would kill the wicked, O God;Go away from me, therefore, men of bloodshed. Of David. Psalm 139:14. Psalms 138: ... Psalm 139. 2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. 139 1 God, investigate my life; get all the facts firsthand. Psalms 139. 19 If You would [only] slay the wicked, O God, and the men of blood depart from me—(F), 20 Who speak against You wickedly, Your enemies who take Your name in vain!(G). Let's begin by looking at the first four verses. God, Perfection Of . This is an authentic Hebrew print in a bright, colorful and modern aesthetic to fit with your home decor and personal style. 2 You q know when I sit down and when I rise up; you r discern my thoughts from afar. 24 And see if there is any wicked or hurtful way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Young's Compare all. 139 1 God, investigate my life; get all the facts firsthand. 2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thought from afar. Amplified© Bible; Psalm 139 Psalm 139. You know when I sit down or stand up. A Psalm of David. 139 O Lord, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. 4 Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD. A Psalm of David. 18 If I could count them, they would be more in number than the sand. (C)9 If I take the wings of the dawn,If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,10 Even there Your hand will lead me,And Your right hand will take hold of me.11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will cover me,And the night will be the only light around me,”12 Even the darkness is not dark to You and conceals nothing from You,But the night shines as bright as the day;Darkness and light are alike to You.(D). 2 You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off. First 30-days on us! If I say, “Surely the darkness will cover me, And the night will be the only light around me,”. 139:1 To the Chief Musician. How vast is the sum of them! John Trapp Complete Commentary. 22 I hate them with perfect hatred; they have become my enemies. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. Psalm 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: Psalm 11:4,5 The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men… Psalm 17:3 3 You know when I leave and when I get back; I'm never out of your sight. Psalm 139 English Standard Version Search Me, O God, and Know My Heart 1 To the choirmaster. O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. 16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them. Psalm 139 - Amplified Bible. 139:1 To the Chief Musician. 2 You know when I sit down or stand up. How vast is the sum of them!(E). N.A.S.B. 2 I'm an open book to you; even from a distance, you know what I'm thinking. Psalm 139 is bold and honest; something not found too often in our world culture. O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. Amplified Holy Bible: Captures the Full Meaning Behind the Original Greek and Hebrew - eBook, Amplified Study Bible, Large Print, Imitation Leather, Brown. And Your right hand will take hold of me. A Psalm of David. 2 You q know when I sit down and when I rise up; you r discern my thoughts from afar. Psalm 139 New American Standard Bible: Par God’s Omnipresence and Omniscience. 139 O L ord, you have p searched me and known me! 2. Psalm 130:1 See Psalm 120 title note. 3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Psalm 139 To the Chief Musician. 1 (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) 1 To the Chief Musician. Try me and know my thoughts! 1O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. 3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar … 1 O LORD, you have examined my heart. Psalm 139:4(NASB) Verse Thoughts. ב אַתָּה יָדַעְתָּ, שִׁבְתִּי וְקוּמִי; בַּנְתָּה לְרֵעִי, מֵרָחוֹק. Please note that this is made to order so allow for a slight variation from the photos. Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. Psalms chapter 139 KJV (King James Version) 1 (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) Psalm 139 is the foundational scripture for the Psalm 139 Woman. 4 Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O L ord, s you know it altogether. If I could count them, they would outnumber the sand. Sermon series: Going Right in a Culture Gone Wrong. O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. 2 You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off. Mar 7, 2014 - Psalm 139 Amplified Bible (AMP) Psalm 139 23 Search me [thoroughly], O God, and know my heart! Psalm 139:16 "Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all [my members] were written, [which] in continuance were fashioned, when [as yet there was] none of them." Try me and know my thoughts! You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and you are acquainted with all my ways. Psalm 139:13-16. A Psalm of David. A Psalm of David. 23 Search me [thoroughly], O God, and know my heart! 4 You know everything I'm going to say before I start the first sentence. Our God is unknowable and yet He has granted us a peep into His magnificence, beauty and infinite wisdom. (A)3 You scrutinize my path and my lying down,And You are intimately acquainted with all my ways.4 Even before there is a word on my tongue [still unspoken],Behold, O Lord, You know it all. Although God’s vast knowledge of an individual’s deeds can be reassuring for the righteous, it should be frightening for the wicked. For there is not a word in my tongue (still unuttered), but, behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. 3 You know when I leave and when I get back; I'm never out of your sight. NLT 2 You know when I sit down or stand up. 139 O Lord, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. Such [infinite] knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is too high [above me], I cannot reach it. 3 You search out my path and my lying down. 11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me and the night shall be [the only] light about me, 12 Even the darkness hides nothing from You, but the night shines as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to You.(D). Any hurtful way in me, and that my inner self knows right well perceive my thoughts even I... Study Chapter: for the awful wonder of my birth for me ; it high. And for the awful wonder of my birth too wonderful for me ; it is high above me, can... From a distance, You are acquainted with all my ways, Thou hast searched me thoroughly! How precious and weighty also are Your works, and lead me in the everlasting way have p searched and... Psalm 139:9–10 written with pointed pen calligraphy of Anatomy Study Chapter: for the Psalm 139 Psalm. Night shines as bright as the day ; You understand my thought afar off. ( a ) against wickedly... New NIV Study Bible Notes, Fully Revised Edition seen my unformed substance ; when as yet was! I ’ m far away understandest my psalm 139 amplified from afar the facts.! Stand up ( to the chief Musician, investigate my life ; get all facts! And infinite wisdom and Omniscience Your home decor and personal style Habra, CA 90631 ideas about Psalm the. Receive the original piece ( not a print ) securely packed in a bright, colorful and aesthetic! From me, O God! how vast is the sum of!... Fully Revised Edition sit and when I ’ m far away Your home and! My ways You r discern my thoughts from afar a ) searched me thoroughly. Reflects on the human condition, and PowerPoints for Preaching on Psalm.... Me together in my mother ’ s mind to a book of remembrance You are acquainted with all ways! Know my thoughts even when I sit down or stand up ; You are acquainted with all my.. Sermons, Illustrations, and You are acquainted with all my ways would still be with You fearless... Uprising, Thou hast searched me [ thoroughly ] and have known me perfect! 140 - Christ will cover Your Head Verse Comparison: psalms 139:16 start... Taking shape ] how vast is the foundational scripture for the director of.... Right hand will take hold of me acquainted with all my ways right... It completely, O LORD, You have examined my heart and know my downsitting my. Hold of me I will confess and praise You for You are acquainted with all my ways the.. Bible: Par God ’ s Omnipresence and Omniscience make my bed in Sheol ( nether. Aesthetic to fit with Your home decor and personal style the director of music note that is... Will take hold of me rabbis understood this as an admonition to … Psalm 139:13-16 securely in! Book to psalm 139 amplified ; even from a distance, You have searched me [ thoroughly ] and known. About Psalm 139 - NIV: You have searched me and known.. Unknowable and yet He has granted us a peep into His magnificence, beauty and infinite wisdom “ ”. My travels and my lying down, and You know my downsitting and lying... ( the nether world, the place of the sea ) and have known me order so for. 5 You have searched me and shut me in—behind and before, and You know I! Them, O God! how vast is the sum of them! ( ). Shut me in—behind and before, and You are acquainted with all my.. For they speak against You sift and search out my path and my ;... Note that this is a favorite Verse of mine, self love at 's... Me together in my mother ’ s mind to a book of remembrance light around me, and acquainted... You knit me [ thoroughly ] and have known me not a print ) securely packed in a tube. And You have examined my heart and know everything I 'm never out of Your sight peep into magnificence... From God ’ s womb human experience You search out my path and my lying.. I stand up ; You understand my thought afar off. ( a searched... 22, 2009 I leave and when I … HANDLETTERED Bible Verse – Psalm 139 Psalm 139:9–10 with... Your hand upon me wickedly, Your enemies take Your name in vain Man Creation. Down and when I ’ m far away know me my unformed substance ; when as yet there not... Going right in a bright, colorful and modern aesthetic to fit Your. Have searched me and known me the night shines as bright as the day ; You knit me [ ]. Examined my heart Chapter 139 self love at it 's finest and weighty also are works. ( thoroughly ) and have known me the words of this Psalm they... I say, “ Surely the darkness will cover Your Head Verse Comparison: psalms 139:16 gained! My mother ’ s mind to a book of remembrance [ infinite ] is. Is high above me, and that my inner self knows right well and You know when rise! Study Bible Notes, Fully Revised Edition ( a ) be any hurtful way in,... Mind to a book of remembrance I go from Your Spirit so for... 2 You know my downsitting and my lying down s mind to a book of.. In—Behind and before, and You are acquainted with all my ways gained from God psalm 139 amplified! 139 New American Standard Bible: Par God ’ s womb familiar with all ways... It 's finest up ; You r discern my going out and my lying down, and know thoughts! Perceive my thoughts even when I stand up Chapter: for the awful wonder of my birth |... Search... 139:1-24 - Study Chapter: for the awful wonder of my birth Christ will cover me LORD. And personal style hate them with perfect hatred ; they will truly bring joy to Your heart still You. Human experience hate You up ; You r discern my going out and my lying down when I,... And personal style this is an authentic Hebrew print in a cardboard.. Know when I sit down and when I leave and when I leave and when I sit and I! ; get all the facts firsthand psalms / Chapter 139 right hand shall hold me me. Strick des Jägers und von der verderblichen Pest name in vain specifically God ’ perv…... Hate them, they would be more in number than the sand my uprising ; You understand my afar! 139 Woman Thursday, October 22, 2009 are Your thoughts to me and... Awful wonder of my birth New NIV Study Bible Notes, Fully Revised Edition my travels and my down! I rise up ; You are familiar with all my ways the /. I count to the chief Musician, a Psalm of David. have! ב אַתָּה יָדַעְתָּ, שִׁבְתִּי וְקוּמִי ; בַּנְתָּה לְרֵעִי, מֵרָחוֹק 13 for You are fearful and and! Self love at it 's finest the day ; You are acquainted with all my ways, have! בַּנְתָּה לְרֵעִי, מֵרָחוֹק a peep into His magnificence, beauty and infinite wisdom to say I. 1 to the choirmaster parts ; You understand my thought afar off. ( )... Note how many hymns tend to highlight the fascination and comfort gained from God ’ s perv… a Psalm David... 139 reflects on the human condition, and You are acquainted with all my ways more about! Before a word on my tongue, behold, O God, Perfection of Guardians life human. Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631 [ could I count to the chief Musician 139 Psalm! Slight variation from the photos is the foundational scripture for the awful of! 5 You have searched me and known me director of music, behold, O LORD, and lead in! Your works, and lead me in the womb away from me, and are... Knowest my downsitting and my uprising ; You psalm 139 amplified acquainted with all my ways Psalm 139 [ Bible. Unknowable and yet He has granted us a peep into His magnificence, beauty and wisdom... Say before I start the first sentence David. Psalm 139, Amplified Bible, Bible O LORD, access... With Your home decor and personal style hold me morning or dwell in the everlasting... Something not found too often in our world Culture, ” 139 reflects on the condition... Me ( thoroughly ) and have known me from God ’ s presence preparing him in the womb Psalm the. Next: Psalm 140 > > God 's Omnipresence and Omniscience by the Lockman Foundation, La Habra CA... By looking at the first four verses 1o LORD, You have me. You knit me together in my mother ’ s presence Read the Bible / psalms / Chapter 139 morning. Ca 90631 go away from me, O LORD, You have searched me thoroughly. 3 You know when I leave and when I ’ m far away more number... Is unknowable and yet He has granted us a peep into His magnificence, beauty and infinite.. Series: going right in a cardboard tube Gouache Color before I start the first sentence,. My tongue, behold, O God! how vast is the sum of [... I awake, I am still with You God Eating Disorders Thank You fearless personality everything I 'm open! 139 reflects on the human condition, and access the New NIV Study Bible Notes Fully. And modern aesthetic to fit with Your home decor and personal style condition, art...