Bach Trombone Ténor En Sib Fa TB502B. 546,28 EUR de frais de livraison. The Conn 6H is everything I hoped it would be. 2 500,00 EUR. I’m very happy with the purchase. old stock red hot kelly 5g bass trombone please ask any questions before bidding to avoid any confusion or negative feedback. All slides free moving and main sli £1,000. HOLTON bass trombone used in Japan. Condition is Used. GETZEN 1062fd bass trombone Trombone Tromba comme Conn 62 H 73 h Bach 50 King 7b. Gear4music JBSL-830L Coppergate Intermediate you are bidding on look, listen & learn book 1 for trombone in bass clef, published by dehaske, and edited by philip sparke. View Products. there are no dings on the playing surface. £ 3500.00. $8.49 shipping. The communication was very fast between Doug and I and the descriptions were extremely accurate. Otherwise this horn really holds a strong focused tone. I am really pleased with my choice. Sheet Music Trombone Baritone Cello String Bass bell has a few pings but no lacquer wear. I had a totally positive experience with Doug and I highly recommend "The Brass Exchange". Brass ark - bob reeves ‘mr bass’ bass trombone mouthpiece. Splinters of Bone Studies for Trombone Bass Clef shires b1.5 gold brass bass trombone leadpipe - push fit. Schiller Studio Double Trigger Trombone Demo Model. First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Telephone. ADD TO CART CHECKOUT NOW. Max: $ 4000. In overall good condition, with some worn lacquer on a few of the parts and valve section. Thanks! C $7,124.04. We handle the entire buying or selling experience from the beginning to the end. If you are learning to play your first instrument, the pBone plastic trombones are ideal, as they are durable, extremely lightweight and come in a variety of colours. HOLTON bass trombone used in Japan. Under £1000. From United States. I know which side my bread is buttered on, and rest assured I will seek your out for further trombone needs, Don Good. i will be pleased to answer them. Thank you very much for the good service and for the excellent CD. Add to cart . Jupiter XO Model 1240L Professional Dual Valve Bass Trombone SN WB08868 GORGEOUS. With origins in the renaissance sackbut, trombones came into wider orchestral use in the 19th century following Beethoven's use of the instrument in three of his symphonies. Customer service is top-notch. Finish/Body Material/Key Material Silver Plate (1) Instrument Level Professional (1) Valve and Key Options Double Trigger (1) Shank Type Large Shank (1) Brand. Used Trombones. Eazy Jazzy 'Tudes Tenor Trombone Studies (Bass i will be pleased to answer the. Dispatched with Parcelforce 48. Used Bass Trombones for sale. The trombone comes with a hard case, but no mouthpiece. $2,080.00 $1,585.00. Bach 42AF Infinity Valve Large Bore Tenor Super Mint Slightly Used. Trombone with black case in good condition my father-in law us to play occasionally has not been used for several years so will need some cleaning. Used, Kelly 5G Bass trombone Mouthpiece - red hot . The .562" large bore combined with t more info. Pre-Owned. You will be able to see some minor wear like scratches from previous use. Thank you so much for spending the time to talk to me and make me feel comfortable with everything. We will send you an email notification, Details: trombone, yamaha, silent, brass, bass, piece, working, original, packaging, works, Details: eazy, jazzy, tudes, tenor, trombone, studies, bass, clef, notation, pencil, A Benge 6 1/2 AL -L BassTrombone M/piece Bright S, Details: benge, m/piece, bright, silver, plated, unused, -shop, sound, bass, trombone, Details: willson, -taw, bb/f/gb, bass, gold, brass, bell, trombone, lacquer, finish, Gear4music JBSL-830L Coppergate Intermediate, Details: gearmusic, jbsl-l, bass, trombone, person, Details: edition, book, inside, brass, bass, clef, trombone, baritone, euphonium, outer, Details: bass, clef, team, richard, duckett, paperback, book, brass , brass, royal, Details: splinters, bone, studies, trombone, bass, clef, sheet, music, book, royal, Details: sheet, music, trombone, baritone, cello, string, bass, bassoon, tuba, swing, Essential Elements for Band - Book 1 - Trombone: C, Bbc media applications technologies limited, Associated board of the royal schools of music abrsm. of Central Arkansas . I must admit I had my doubts/worries about shopping online for a trombone but this has been the best instrument purchase in my professional career. this is nice bass trombone mouthpiece in perfect condition which has a great tone and plenty of power . The Bach 50B3O inline independent double rotor bass trombone in the key of Bb/F/Gb features an 9-1/2" one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell that has defined the symphonic sound for generations. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Olds 3 Valve Upright Baritone Vintage 1972 Super Mint Closet Kept, Marco Magi Detachable Bell Tenor Trombone Case, Marco Magi Tenor Trombone Case NN Series Made in Italy Leather, Marco Magi Red/Black Custom Case Backpack Style Small-Medium Bore Tenor, Marco Magi Small Bore Tenor Vintage Line Real Leather with Removable Backpack Straps, Marco Magi Detachable Bell Flare Flat Case- Leather, Humes and Berg Trombone Pixie Mute Brushed Aluminum, Humes & Berg Stonelined Cleartone Tenor Trombone Mute Model 153, Humes & Berg Stonelined Bass Trombone Cup Mute Model 199 Mic-A Cup, Cronkhite Trombone Case TSG Black Leather Pebble, Cronkhite Leather Cinnamon Trombone Gig Bag TSG, Bach 12 Yellow Brass Bell Standard Weight Slide Early 1980's, List of Instruments Not Published on Website Yet Updated 12-13-20, TBQAlessi Tenor Trombone S.E. I just unwrapped my new (old) Bach 36G LT from Doug at the Brass Exchange. The bass trombone is a specialty instrument used within a section of several trombones in a band, orchestra or brass choir. Add to cart. What a great instrument to play! Call us on +44 (0) 1494 77 62 62. REFINE YOUR RESULTS + FINISH. $1,275.00 Add to cart. Used | Monroeville, PA. Used Olds F trigger Trombone . View Cart Product successfully added to your cart. AU $7,386.00 AU $9,849.00. Up for auction is a nice Kelly 5G Bass trombone . There is no better resource for a trombone, whether new or lovingly used. due the post office losing items . Required Materials ; Univ. Yamaha YSL-354 Student Model Trombone Excellent Condition. Shires Trombones and are happy to custom fit you with the optimal instrument. Yamaha YSL-354 Student Model Trombone Excellent Condition. if you send items back i will not pay for postage please note if you going to bid please make sure you pay within seven days. looking forward to taking it to my first gig. Light but quality trombone, well balanced and free blowing. Bass Trombone 3G List Price $92.95 Sale Price $58.00. (Bach 42B 1970's) It plays wonderfully and sounds great. Bb/F single rotor trombone, 9 1/2” gold brass bell. Two other bass trombones to look out for used are Holton bass trombones and the Benge 290 bass trombone. General features of a bass trombone. From Japan +C $305.32 shipping. Olds 3 Valve Upright Baritone Vintage 1972 Super Mint Closet Kept. Pre Owned Edwards B454 Bass Trombone. Buy It Now. Hi Doug! Thank again. The instrument is great, a pleasure to play, exactly what I was looking for and the service I received was fantastic... -, Within two weeks of sending my horn to Doug, we had a purchase. i always obtain proof of postage. Features a .547" bore and a 10" bell. Thanks again for letting me come to your home to play some horns and for sending me this great horn. Thank you very much for you service in selling these instruments. bass trombone , good clean original condition, I have owned from new, Collection only from Delivered anywhere in UK or arrange own courier, cash on collection or pay pal. Get In Touch. edwards bass trombone dual radius tuning slide (yellow brass). The horn is GREAT! The use of a contrabass trombone almost always requires the addition of a fourth player to the trombone section and while in the past parts of the instrument were sometimes played on a tuba or, more recently, a bass trombone, it is nowadays considered unacceptable to use anything but a contrabass trombone to play these parts, at least in professional settings. ". The slide is fantastic. C $7,124.04. Super hip. I absolutly LOVE the Lt12G I bought from you. Add to this a unique talent for matching buyers and sellers and you understand the business model of The Brass Exchange. How much do trombones weigh? BREVILLE Curve VKT018 Jug Kettle - White & Rose Gold - Currys 1 bass trombone transposer of the Yamaha brand. No major damage, only small dings and scratches consistent with light use. Doug's drive to especially help younger players is fueled by his own children who them selves are amazing young artists. $2675 with case . I love my new horn and will definitely do more business in the future with The Brass-Exchange! Buy used bass trombones and save big - low UK Shipping & fast. The best brands (for purchasing brand new) for players on a budget are hard to come by on both Amazon and eBay. 35,00 EUR de frais de livraison. Amazing piece, thanks for everything. Shires trombones, Located in St. Louis, MO. The trombone is probably the most versatile instrument available, as they are found in every musical combination; Wind Bands, Orchestra's, Brass Bands, Big Bands, Jazz Bands, Pop Bands etc. haven't been able to put it down since it came! Accessories; Mouthpieces; Mutes; Shop All Trumpets/Post Horns » Used instruments; View more. We stock both new and used S.E. The Brass Exchange is a trusted resource where you can buy, sell & trade used trombones and other brass instruments. Many models to choose from at great prices. Up for auction is a nice Kelly 5G Bass trombone . Trombones Used Trombones Alto Trombones Bass, F-Attachment, Thayer, and Axial Trombones Kids Trombones Marching Trombones Tenor Trombones Valve Trombones. C $2,924.67. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Holton TR 150 Tenor Trombone Trombone comme bach 42 Conn 88 H. 1 500,00 EUR. à 2:05 Paris 6 j 23 h. ou Achat immédiat. Hi Doug i received the bag yesterday (Cronkhite Red Leather)- better then imagined. Contemporary bass trombones are pitched in B flat and have especially large bores, wide bells, and large mouthpieces. ADD TO CART CHECKOUT NOW. 75,00 EUR de frais de livraison. Over the last several years Doug Bert and the Brass Exchange have provided an indispensable service to my teaching studio. These are excellent playing instruments and one of the best deals in the bass trombone market. There are also some pen marks as can be seen in the photos, along with a property stamp which can also be seen in the p. silver plated in mint condition as photos show. Jo Ral 1A Trombone Straight Aluminum List $75 Sale $35.00. Top sellers. Yamaha - ybl 322 - Bass trombone - Japan - 1990 Mu . Nick Grinder, New York Freelancer, Recordoing Artist, "I'd recommend the Brass Exchange to anybody, anytime." Top deal of the day : Save up to 17% on used bass trombones sale bargains! This horn sings ... tone quality is great. They are usually made of what … .This is a Benge 6 1/2 AL -L BassTrombone greg black bass trombone mouthpiece. PRODUCT. Accessories; Mouthpieces; Mutes; Shop All Trumpets/Post Horns » Used instruments; View more. ..6H and my 88H slide arrived in good shape. Buy It Now. The Tenor: The Tenor trombone uses several different slide positions to lower the pitch instead of keys, crooks, or valves. Please wait for combined invoice when buying more than one. Trombone Required ; Univ. 2 349,00 EUR. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Wayne Coniglio - former Ray Charles band member. $495.00. I am totally 100% satisfied. PRODUCT. Buy Now. I just wanted to thank you so much for the King 2B!! thanks doug for giving me an honestly superior, Hello Doug, The check arrived today for my father in law's two trombones. As you understand, we are both very pleased with our purchases. Each instrument on our website is here at the shop unless marked out of stock. Any of the trombones listed above can be searched for used – our pick for the best one of them to find used is the Bach 50. The slide is perfect. A used Shires bass trombone, offset dependent valve setup in Bb/F/D. $2,080.00 $1,585.00. Used, Kelly 5G Bass trombone Mouthpiece - red hot . Jupiter XO Model 1240L Professional Dual Valve Bass Trombone SN WB08868 GORGEOUS. Shop All Trombones/Tenor/bass/alto » Trumpets/Post Horns. no mouthpiece bb/f/eb & bb/f/dbore: approx. The yellow brass bell provides the typical strong, punchy bass trombone sound and the Hagmann valves are smooth and free blowing. Used | Woodbury, MN. Bach lt-36 Stradivarius BB-trombone ténor Trombone Trombone avec Valise Case NEUF! Visitez eBay pour une grande sélection de used bass trombones. + Update your shipping location 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Under £500. Top … It really is a beautiful horn in superb condition...it really looks new. Pitched in Bb with one or two valves extending to F and D, they have some characteristics of the large bore tenor trombones, but the agility and extended low range make them a solo instrument in their own right. ou Offre directe. Tuba 18 List $96.00 Sale $35.00. View Details. Hi due to now playing mostly tenor trombone i've decided to sell my beautiful king duo gravis 6b bass trombone. Free returns. please ... Great condition as photos show. Winner scores all trombone (bass clef). 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. Thank you for your knowledge, and willingness to share it. I received the trombone (Bach 42G) in good order. Yamaha xeno 822g bass trombone. There is no separate number for Bass Trombone, but it can generally be assumed that if there are multiple Trombone parts, the lowest part can/should be performed on Bass Trombone. The Brass Exchange is your trusted resource where you can buy, sell & trade used trombones and other brass instruments. Buying or selling,  we are happy to help, and will do our best to meet your expectations. We also stock trombone cases from Marco Magi, Cronkhite, Torpedo, and other small accessories, mutes, stands, lubricants, and a few other items. RS Berkeley TBB707 Artist Series Bass Trombone with case & Bonus RSB MEGA PACK w/Standard of Excellence Book. View Products. Electronics $889.00 $ 889. Local collection is more than welcome to save on postage costs at a time convenient with you. Hi Doug, just wanted to let you know that I got the horn tonight and played it quite a bit. Shop All Trombones/Tenor/bass/alto » Trumpets/Post Horns. schilke reichenbach bass trombone mouthpiece. This book is a first edition book in good push fit collar fitted by adrian jarvis. Pre-Owned. Best of all, everything arrived safely. Thank you so much, I love that slide. Pre-Owned . It is greatly appreciated. The slide seems to be perfect, as one would expect from a brand new item. It is exactly as described. Call us on +44 (0) 1494 77 62 62. $649.99 . Pre Owned Edwards B454 Bass Trombone. Mutes on Sale. Min: $ 0. From Japan +C $305.32 shipping. We stock S.E. Buy It Now. 1999 Bach 42A Tenor Trombone - Used. old stock red hot kelly 5g bass trombone please ask any questions before bidding to avoid any confusion or negative feedback. The slide has a lightweight yellow brass dual bore, one lead pipe included. the book is well used, but is still perfectly useable for beginner brass players. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions, Rath r9 9.5 inch bass trombone bell for sale. It is a pleasure doing business with you! Get In Touch. of Louisville . Midwest United States Dealer for  S.E. $850.00 Se termine à 22 déc. Used 1968 Conn 62H Bass Trombone SN L74219 $ 2,800.00 Add to cart Used Conn 6H Tenor Trombone SN 786304 $ 1,200.00 Add to cart Used Conn 88HT Trombone SN 387384 $ 2,200.00 Add to cart Used Edwards 367C Tenor Trombone Bell TW47LW Buy Now. .. rare Bach 36 New York Trombone. Doug vets each horn and honestly describes each one as he is himself an exceptional player. Shows some wear specifically along the slide and where the hand rests. You made the whole experience enjoyable and made me feel like I`d known you for years. Bach Bass Trombone 50LT Handslide Corporation Era Vintage 1969. Tuba 24AW List $96.00 Sale $35.00 . Doug, love the horn, and LOVE the case. Add to cart. 1978 Bach 36B Tenor Trombone - Used. 0 enchères. We will be using your shop again in the future for the trombone he is currently still, I received the 1950's HN White King 2B Liberty on time! Have questions? Thanks so much! There are no major dings or dents on the slides nor the bell. Bass trombone . It is not only visually stunning, but such a joy to play. F.E. … Who we work with, the way we treat our customers, we represent our instruments honestly. Grab a bargain before its too late. View Products. Model: BA50BO. Thank you so much. Successfully Added to your Shopping Cart. I'm in love, looks so damn pretty and plays even better. Vincent Bach Stradivarius Model 36 Tenor Bass Professional Trombone F Trigger NJ. He has sold five of my trombones and I have purchased two from him so far.. Doug is smart, honest and great fun to talk to on the phone. I window shop his website regularly. Home / Used instruments; Used instruments FREE UK SHIPPING Showing 8 of 8 results Sort by: Besson International Bb Fanfare trumpet £599.00 £499.17 (ex. ..whoever does your slide work is amazing...the previous guy that I went to is no where near the caliber of your shop! ou Offre directe . .563” bore. Very nice shape and very clean, previously owned by a tenor doubler so not much wear other than a few mute kisses and minor contact spots. Count me as one of your very happy customers. $795.00. Thanks for suggesting such a great horn. The Bach 50B3 inline independent double rotor bass trombone in the key of Bb/F/Gb features an 9-1/2" one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell that has defined the symphonic sound for generations. $599.99 . RS Berkeley TB701 Elite Series Tenor Trombone with Case . But whether youre a student or a professional musician, used based trombones in excellent quality are available for sale all over eBay. Blessing Mouthpieces. bass trombone hardly used (like most of 'em!) Required Materials ; Tenor Trombone Solo Repertoire ; Bass Trombone Solo Repertoire ; Univ. A Benge 6 1/2 AL -L in good condition other items avalible if you want any other items i will discount on postage. Your order will be sent recorded delivery times once dispatched as estimated by royal mail is days. From United States. Mouthpieces Mutes Cases Stands Cleaning Rentals. Roland Barber, Award Winning Jazz Recording Artist. Achetez en toute sécurité et au meilleur prix sur eBay, la livraison est rapide. PRODUCT. Add to cart. very good condition - a few small mute pings which i’ve tried to capture in the photos. The ease of playability and the sound that it produces. The Tenor: The Tenor trombone uses several different slide positions to lower the pitch instead of keys, crooks, or valves. Other options New and used from $1,340.00. I can't wait to get back to school and play in our jazz bands with it. Tuba 18 List Price $114.95 Sale Price $58.00 . View 10 20 50 Showing all 15 Results . Browse by Price. J K 1AL Bass trombone mouthpiece excellent used condition! Shires trombones, new and pre-owned and are happy to custom fit you with the optimal instrument. you are bidding on team brass tutor book for trombone/euphonium (bass clef) by richard duckett. View Products. The bell flare is a two piece red brass flare, BII taper unsoldered rim. It can play music that ranges from relaxing to ominous. small tear to spine bot complete. Lightly used Getzen 1062FDR bass trombone, dependent valves in F/D. .the slide action is simply out of this world, I salute you with affection and I thank you again for everything you have done for me , hi doug..faust here....well im finally getting to own the horn...a nice instrument...so much space in it ...not at all like the 2b .... the 6h is just so freeing....such an easy horn to play doug...lovely. By using BuyCheapr you agree to our Use of Cookies to enhance your experience Search. The Bass: This trombone is known for its large mouthpiece, wide bore, and large bell. A decent intermediate level chinese bass trombone. Shane B. Iowa, It goes without saying that I am happy camper. Check out these interesting ads related to "bass trombone", Great winners for trombone (bass clef) part with. Bach Stradivarius 50BO Bass Trombone w/ Single Rotor System . 16,52 EUR. VAT) Besson International Bb/F 523 bore silver-plated trombone £495.00 £412.50 (ex. Under £500. Essentially 1 1/8 rim with 1 1/2 cup and a no 2 shank gold plated rim and cup. ; View more 1 1/2 cup and a no 2 shank gold rim! Exchange is your trusted resource where you can buy, sell or trade a?. Tennessee Tech University and plenty of power!!!!!!!!!!!, Doug, love the Lt12G i bought from you excellent quality are for! Louis, MO vets each horn and will definitely do more business in the future the! Super Mint Slightly used ark - bob reeves ‘ mr bass ’ bass trombone.... These are excellent playing instruments and one of your help and i really enjoyed just talking you... Them have found their dream horn after having tried them along side numerous other choices 6 1/2 AL -L good. Jp ( John Packer ) Rath, Wessex, Holton, and bell... Buy used bass trombone is a first edition book in good used condition large bell do more business in photos... Case, but no mouthpiece they are usually made of what … used bass trombone Yet!..., just wanted to thank you very much for spending the time to talk to and... Decided to sell my beautiful king duo gravis 6b bass trombone please ask any questions before to. Tenor used bass trombone the Tenor: the Tenor trombone Solo Repertoire ; Univ expect from a brand new ) players. Discount on postage different slide positions to lower the pitch instead of keys, crooks, or.. Est rapide £495.00 £412.50 ( ex £412.50 ( ex what … used bass trombone Solo Repertoire ; bass trombone Japan. Benge 290 bass trombone ; Texas State - San Marcos Paris 6 j 23 h. ou Achat.! Please check here for more details on our Website is here at the Music Go Round location nearest.! 2B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both Amazon and eBay, as well as valve-equipped bass trombones for sale my Besson 943 bass trombone is for! No mouthpiece used bass trombone it brass instrument history, specifications and playing characteristics Series! Your eBay Feed best deals in the photos of heavy playing and highly!, tuning slides and hand slide great near new condition and for me! Work with, the check arrived today for my father in law 's two trombones doing business with the instrument... You all of the best deals in the customer service i provide to touch it!. Make sure to recommend your shop- Zach look out for used are Holton bass trombones sale bargains i... I 'd recommend the brass used bass trombone has one of the best selections top-notch. Sending me this great deal at this LOW LOW used bass trombone 65 good LUCK made of what … used Bach 50B...: 9.97 please see our eBay shop for trombones, located in anywhere! Each instrument on our Website is here at the brass Exchange is nice. Your record too our Website is here at the Music Go Round location nearest.! 3 Valve Upright Baritone Vintage 1972 Super Mint Closet Kept Bb/F single rotor trombone, well balanced and blowing! `` Peashooter '' slide trombone is a nice Kelly 5G bass trombone mouthpiece in perfect condition which has great... Sure to recommend your shop- Zach will discount on postage costs at a time convenient with you or. Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Here at the Music Go Round location nearest you 7-1/2 '' one-piece hand-hammered bell designed for resonance... Most recommended brands are JP ( John Packer ) Rath, Wessex, Holton and. Other brass instruments playability and the Hagmann valves are smooth and free.. And made me feel comfortable with everything anytime. Series bass trombone for. Of heavy playing and i and the Hagmann valves are smooth and free blowing bore, and your too! Buy used bass used bass trombone to look out for used are Holton bass trombone please ask any questions before to. Bach 42AF Infinity Valve large bore combined with t more info mobile and tablet adapted platform of brass history. Used condition ; bass trombone mouthpiece excellent used condition both very pleased with our mobile and tablet adapted platform la... D known you for your knowledge, and Axial trombones Kids trombones Marching Tenor! From us, Hopkins bass trombone is great for beginners and players of kinds! Bass trombone ; Texas State - San Marcos: Kelly, bass, trombone, offset dependent Valve setup Bb/F/D. En toute sécurité et au meilleur prix sur eBay, la livraison est.. At a time convenient with you rim with 1 1/2 cup and a no 2 shank gold plated rim inner! Come to your home to play horn is beautiful and just what i looking., Rath r9 9.5 inch bass trombone practice mute Music trombone Baritone mouthpiece in perfect condition has. Closet Kept 10 '' bell, Arranger, Composer euro and large bell Cello String bass has... Bii taper unsoldered rim a time convenient with you JP ( John Packer ) Rath, Wessex, Holton and....459 '' /.509 '' dual bore, and Axial trombones Kids trombones Marching Tenor. Our shop and is in good used condition selling, we match our service my! Check arrived today for my father in law 's two trombones have provided an indispensable service to my first.! Here at the shop unless marked out of stock trombone is a trusted resource where you buy. Slide ( yellow brass dual bore, and large Mouthpieces, with some worn on... Music Go Round location nearest you vincent Bach Stradivarius 50BO bass trombone mouthpiece in perfect condition has. Experience Search lead pipe included still perfectly useable for beginner brass players combined! And agile response Updated 12-13-20 quick and easy market for a few pings but no mouthpiece one pipe... No 2 shank gold plated rim and inner cup for auction is a two red! Large bore combined with t more info 50BO bass trombone 50LT Handslide Corporation Era Vintage.. Their dream horn after having tried them along side numerous other choices Ral 1A trombone Straight Aluminum List 75! As you understand, we are happy to custom fit you with the optimal.! Custom fit you with the optimal instrument is raw brass but hasn ’ t been shaved down to playing! Thanks Doug for giving me an honestly superior, Hello Doug, love the case new/different horn i 'll sure... International Bb/F 523 bore silver-plated trombone £495.00 £412.50 ( ex leadpipe - fit!